“Nice lunch”

Red Lobster
Ranked #31 of 162 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I was on a tight schedule for a Friday lunch and let the hostess know on my way in. I was seated near the bar and had one of the best lunches in quite a while. The server was charming and accommodating, the drink and salad came right away, and when the main course came it was fresh out of the broiler. I was in my happy place and wasn't rushed to wolf down my meal. I hope to do a re run real soon!

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hi, U3311RQdavidb. Thank you for visiting and giving our Lima Red Lobster 5 stars! We're happy to hear you were well taken care of and we'll ensure it's passed along to our team! Looking forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Seafood doesn't need to be over cooked like this, and Red Lobster should know better. It becomes rubbery and unpalatable when over cooked, and this was no exception.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hi, CFMEA. We're sorry you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Lima restaurant and we'd like a chance to make it better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00AM to 1:00PM, and 2:00PM to 5:00PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A friend and I enjoyed a Friday feast; I had a shrimp trio, my friend had a lobster trio. It was a lot of shrimp and lobster but was very good. Starting out with the biscuits - light, buttery, hot and fresh- excellent and unique. Champaign vinaigrette was also unique and very tasty. A little on the expensive side ($67 for both of us) but not a bad dinner.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi, FrBarry. Thank you for sharing your feedback and rating our Lima Red Lobster restaurant. Your comments have been shared with our management team and we look forward to giving you a 5 star experience next time!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Red Lobster was alway a “special occasion” place for us. The last 2 times the sides were very small. The potato was the smallest I have ever gotten in a restaurant. The rest of the food tasted like it had been frozen and heated in the microwave.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hi, Cindy H. We're sorry you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Lima restaurant and we'd like a chance to make it better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00AM to 1:00PM, and 2:00PM to 5:00PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I'm not normally a seafood guy but decided to try out this Red Lobster just because they closed all the ones within 100 miles of home.

The service was fine and so was the food. My only real complaint is that I dropped $60 for a solo dinner and left hungry. Small portions for what the charge you for.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!