Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$128
View deal
PricelineUS$128
eDreamsUS$128
Agoda.comUS$128
TripadvisorUS$128
getaroom.com
All reviews camp kitchen powered site jumping pillow excellent caravan across the road clean amenities beautiful spot kids loved watching friendly helpful staff australia day long weekend bedroom cabin fantastic place close to town bike track family holiday perfect location no doubt
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Firstly great park for families. Units a bit old but ok. Would have been nice to be warned bedroom was right next to train. Bed comfortable in bunk other main one a bit hard. Take photos before you leave as evidence as manager is threatening me with $50 cleaning fee as a plate was apparently wet in cupboard.

Management had issues with booking.com and told me I should not have booked through them. They happily processed my booking but then refused to process my cancellation stating I would have to pay full ammount of 5 night stay when on booking site it said i would only be required to pay 1 night of accommodation for cancellation. My mother had a stroke that is why I wanted to cancel the trip. I stayed 2 out of the 5 nights one night on my own and one night with my 2 and 4 year old. They stated how filthy the unit was which with black carpet anything shows up on the floor especially sand being by a beach providing a vacumn for guests might help everyone as the last thing I want to do is leave crumbs on the floor but a 2 and a 4 year old drop thing's as much as I sat them at the table to eat. The place is great but the manager was a very rude woman according to friends that also stayed she's been rude to multiple people so it wasn't just my single experience. I'd reccommend St Helens big 4 over Ulverstone, the staff there are really lovely and helpful and amenities are a bit more modern but it's a good place for families and if you book direct.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2021

I can’t complain about the customer service whilst on site as there was absolutely none. Management does not take accountability for errors, blames the customer. If you must stay there get any requests in writing and don’t bother complaining if anything goes wrong. Better yet stay at the West Ulverstone caravan park, the penguins are adorable.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

We began our 12 month visit to Tassie in early March 2020, arriving just as the island went into lockdown due to the COVID 19 pandemic. The owners and staff in this holiday park exceeded all expectations in providing a welcome and safe haven for us and other travellers during this time. This park is very well maintained, the facilities are exceptionally clean and the camp kitchen is very well appointed. The beach is situated across the road and for those who enjoy a walk, it’s an easy stroll into the city centre. An added bonus is the easy access to bicycle tracks to explore local attractions. We really enjoyed our stay in this park and highly recommend it as a base to explore this region of Tassie!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 9 July 2020

We just finished 2 wks stay, was perfect. Excellent camp kitchen which was well stocked. The open fire was super cozy and was where we met some lovely other people. Amenities very clean. The staff and owner were super friendly and couldn't have done anymore to make us feel welcome and a part of the place. Even our dog Jesse was comfy and welcomed. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

Could not have asked for better service, cleanliness, communication and humanity during our Covid19 stay. An absolute credit to you all and will definitely be back to a lovely caravan park and town.
Brian and Corinne NSW

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
kartarrow33, Manager at BIG4 Ulverstone Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2020

Thank you Brian & Corinne, it is lovely to receive such awesome feedback during such a trying time. Safe travels home & we look forward to seeing you again.