Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$141
Expedia.comUS$141
eDreamsUS$141
PricelineUS$141
FindHotelUS$141
CheapTicketsUS$141
All reviews coffee machine studio apartment laundry facilities the main street netflix necessities val kitchenette bbq tassie accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020

What a great place to stay! Val and Tony, the owners and operators, couldn't have been easier to deal with. Booking was simple over the phone, and we were able to change the room at arrival (this was only due to me deciding I wanted the bathtub after all!)

The room itself (#5, upstairs) is well laid out, so it feels cosy while not being cramped. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you would need for basic cooking, as well as a variety of teas, instant coffee as well as pod coffee, and a coffee-machine.

Spotlessly clean - as a housekeeper myself, I was seriously impressed! The bathroom is lovely, perfect water pressure in the shower, and the deep bathtub was much appreciated.

The decor is simple yet luxurious, and the views from the windows/balcony - overlooking the river - gorgeous. We saw plenty of birds. The surroundings are peaceful, so we had a good nights sleep in an extremely comfortable bed.

Only a short walk across the bridge to the main street of Ulverstone, and all the restaurants there. I really couldn't recommend a better place to stay, and we will probably be back!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

We were welcomed with the very friendly Tony and Val. The modern two bed and two bathroom Apartment was spotless and very tastefully styled. It was private and welcoming. So lovely waking up o the sun rising ver the river. Would highly recommend

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2020

We were a group of 12 motorbike riders, who'd been riding in pouring rain all day. We arrived at River Edge Apartments to the warm welcome of Val, and somehow I knew everything would be ok.

I walked into the apartment and it felt like I was the first person to stay in it since it had been refurbished. To say the place was immaculate would be an understatement.

As well as the impeccable standard of cleanliness, the amenities and thought behind what was provided is second to none. We took full advantage of the laundry facilities, given how most of my clothing was now soaked through.

Val & Toni were the perfect hosts. The check in and check out process was seamless, and its location in proximity to bottle shops and restaurants was super convenient for us.

in the process of posting a balanced review, I wish I could find something to criticise but this place was simply superb. Stay there. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 12 January 2020

My husband and I have just recently come back from staying here for a couple of nights and it's absolutely gorgeous! This place is even more stunning in person than the photos can credit it! There are 5 apartments in total, thus giving a sense of privacy away from everything, and each are decorated in a fresh and modern look. We had the studio apartment which had a very cosy bed, very clean and modern bathroom and a kitchenette. Each of the rooms has a beautiful view of Leven River from their windows, and as our studio apartment was on the floor level we had a lovely private deck that we could walk out onto and within a minute you can walk out to it. The owner Val really puts a lot of love and care into each of these rooms, adding personal little touches to really make you feel at home and as comfortable as can be during your stay.
We will definitely be coming back again next time we come down to Tassie!

1  Thank TheresaWilliams91
Reviewed 11 January 2020

An amazing stay! The spacious and beautifully furnished apartments are located river front, offering picturesque views. With a short walk to town, these apartments are the perfect stay. Owners Val & Tony gifted a warm welcome upon arrival. I have never experienced such excellent hospitality. The apartments are stocked with all the necessities and extras, including tea, coffee pods, coffee machine, cooking utensils, laundry facilities, air conditioning, free and fast wifi, electric blankets, Netflix and playing cards for entertainment.

Trip type: Travelled with friends