“Amazing quality and choice.”

Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 232 Restaurants in South Shields
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

First time eating here , so impressed. The choice and quality of food is outstanding. Clean and pleasant environment , staff very helpful and friendly. No alcohol served , however delicious non alcoholic cocktails and non alcoholic beers served. There are so many choices, healthy food also available e.g freshly made stir fry made unground of you with what you have picked.
The chocolate fountain and dessert section is amazing . Got to give it s try. Passed this place for years , can’t believe that we hadn’t visited before.

MAC5599, Guest Relations Manager at Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the kind review! Brilliant to hear you enjoyed your meal and the variety of food we have on offer!

Hopefully we see you again soon, thanks!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here today with my Sister and the food was superb. I loved the lamb ribs and kebabs with a great selection of salads on the side. I resisted the temptation to over indulge to allow room for their great selection of mains, which again were delicious as well as authentic.
I love how they present the deserts with each being just small portions allowing to trial a little of a few different treats.
Overall. The staff were extra friendly and attentive and the restaurant itself is kept to an exceptional high standard, with food kept topped up and fresh at all times.
It’s a great place to take friends.

Hi!

Thank you for your kind review! The lamb ribs are my personal favourite starter! I'll pass your message on to the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks

Reviewed 2 August 2018

From the moment we arrived we were greatly by a lovely girl at the bar who was very friendly and polite who showed us to our table. Our drinks order was taken straight away and we were told to make our way to the food area. The food here is always very nice but the starters, the chicken tikka in particular, is out of this world! As soon as your plate is finished one of the polite waiting staff immediately take it away ready for you to go back up and sample some more! The place is immaculate and so open and airy. I cannot recommend this place highly enough and they show you how a professional establishment is run. Prices are also very reasonable for the quality of food you get. Paid the bill and finished things off with a nice mint! We will certainly be back.

MAC5599, Guest Relations Manager at Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hi!

Fantastic to hear you enjoyed your visit from the moment you walked in the door to the moment you left! I'll pass on your kind words to the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here tonight travelled all the way from Towlaw, found the booking system on line very easy to use, place is very easy to find. Once there the restaurant was spotless clean. The food on offer was absolutely amazing very fresh and tasty. I’ve been to a lot of buffets in the north east region and I can honest say this has to be the best one I’ve visited. Would highly recommend and will certainly be returning very soon

MAC5599, Guest Relations Manager at Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hi!

Thanks for the fantastic review, great to hear you enjoyed your visit so much!

Thanks

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

£2 for a bottle of water, a bit much when every eating establishments in the UK should provide tap water for FREE.

This aside, food was very nice. Lots to pick from. Starters, mains, sides, deserts, dips and sauces.

We were enjoying our meal till we realised we had not checked E numbers (my husband is allergic to E102 (tartrazine) it’s a yellow colouring and not widely used as much these days.) But unfortunately the one dip my husband was enjoying did have this colour in thankfully it’s not a major allergy like some people can have to other things like nuts. Fingers crossed there will be no migraine. So this kind of put a dampener on things.

Hi!

Thanks for the 4 star review! Im glad you enjoyed your meal and i'll pass your comments on the team!

Thanks!