All reviewscookieswelsh cakesfresh milkon arrivalground coffeelittle touchesdog biscuitsb and bpillow spraybreakfast menu isrooms were spotlessjelly beansfinnish saunahome from homebreakfast was amazingcelebration packagecourse meal
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Thank you so much a near perfect short break. It was the small touches and the personal service that made our short stay so wonderful. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending Dolffanog Fach to anyone. We will certainly be back.

Room Tip: The view from Carroll is superb. The whole room was lovely, with wonderful small touches.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 July 2018

We stayed 2 nights here in a very nice room with a spacious en-suite and amazing views. Simon and Liz were very hospitable and helpful hosts. Breakfast was excellent and the packed lunch kept us going on our hike up Cadair Idris. The B&B is quiet and peaceful at night and the location is ideal for hiking and exploring the area. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Liz and Simon are fantastic hosts, the room was lovely and the views amazing! Great choice of breakfasts and I will be visiting again very soon.
I highly recommend Dolffanog Fach to anyone who wants a break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and wants to completely relax.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Great hosts provide excellent rooms, superb breakfast, and a friendly welcome to this beautiful remote Welsh valley. Great opportunities for hiking in the immediate vicinity; I used it as a base to explore the region. Things to be aware of: 1) It can be challenging to find (my GPS got me lost, and even when I found it, it's not immediately evident where to turn in), 2) Wifi is sporadic and cell service nonexistent, 3) The RAF apparently has a training ground nearby, and jets fly over multiple times daily--LOW and LOUD. This is a draw for some travellers; for me, it detracted from the rural ambiance. Even given these conditions, I'd gladly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Simon & Liz were very hospitable. The dinner & breakfast were great as well. I love the muffin by the way! The room was nice and tidy! I could not say anything negative about this B&B. If you’re planning to hike up to the Cadair Idris mountain, this place is just a perfect place to stay as it is just about 10-15mins walk to the Cadair Idris.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple