“Amazing place in beautiful Northumberland”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura N
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Amazing place in beautiful Northumberland”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My boyfriend and I are just finished a two week stint and both of can confidently say it was well worth the time and money going to Northern Boot Camp. It's so well set up, from start to finish. The accommodation is beautiful, homely and relaxing. The sessions are tough but fun (amazingly) and the activities organised are brilliant and varied. I can't give enough praise to all working there: Caroline, Dan, Bruce, Dave and Liz - all of you made this trip for both of us a great and memorable one. Thank you! In terms of results: I lost 7.5 lbs and 53cm off my body, and my boyfriend lost 17lbs and 44cm, we are both thrilled with these results. We both miss it already and will be booking another holiday with them in the near future.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
Sarah H
Dollar, United Kingdom
“Do it, you won't regret it!”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I have just completed 4 days at Northern Bootcamp, my aim was to kick-start a healthier and fitter lifestyle having lost fitness and put on weight following illness, so that I would be fitter to event my horses. I was particularly attracted to NBC for their non-military approach and the adventure activities. I achieved a lot more than my aim. After 4 days I am 21cm smaller, feel energised, have adopted some cleaner eating principles and I am much fitter and stronger than I have felt for a long time. I am 1 stone lighter now than the day I arrived at camp, as I have continued to lose weight once home.

Caroline and Dan are passionate and professional about delivering a top class experience for all campers, their expertise is echoed by their trainers who instilled confidence, belief and determination to push your body to limit and open your mind up to what is possible, rather than focus on what you can't or don't want to do. The programme is packed with a broad spectrum of activities, training techniques and methods to suit every level of ability and fitness - you won't believe how much you do in a day! Even when grimacing with hard work and sweat, as soon as you finish you forget how hard it was and feel a huge sense of achievement.

Golden Hill is a beautiful site, surrounded by stunning scenery (wait til you see the beach!), accommodation was super and the food was excellent - I didn't feel hungry at all. The facilities and training equipment are of a high standard and varied, the trainers made use of the natural landscape for sporting opportunities, which were the highlight of the camp for me, particularly the body boarding!

I travelled to the camp alone and left with some lifelong friends. There were a mix of 14 day and 7 day campers, I could only attend for 4 days due to other commitments, but we all mixed in well, formed teams and supported, encouraged and congratulated each other throughout the activities and challenges.

The true test for me was competing cross country yesterday on my horses - I finished the course feeling like I could ride it all again, which is all down to the cardio and the squats I think!! I hope to return to NBC to further develop my fitness, training and healthy lifestyle and to do even more activities.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Bodyboarding, HIIT, beach runs, food & feeling so much better
Liked least: Leaving after only 4 days
Your age range 35-49
Lucy M
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fitness, Fun, Sea, Sand and Adventure - what's not to like?”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My third visit to Northern Bootcamp and I am still amazed at how good it is. Great instructors, a wide range of activities in a stunning location. The food is delicious, tasty and nutritious, and the opportunity to try new things awesome. This time around body boarding and coasteering, as well as running through sand dunes, long walks in the beautiful Cheviots and many (slightly hysterical) circuits along the way. Go with an open mind, a sense of humour and a willingness to try new things to get the most out of it. I came back fitter and happier than in ages, it's helped me to get my mojo back. I don't quite understand how you can return energised after a break which involves so much running around, but there you go... Would recommend to anyone. Even if you don't like the idea of doing a special abs session each night you should get to laugh enough that you'll come back with a toned core anyway!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: range of activities, stunning location and good sense of humour from Northern Bootcamp team
Moira L
Doha, Qatar
“Invigorating!”
Reviewed 29 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This is the second time I've been to Northern Bootcamp and both experiences have been outstanding. Excellent nutritious food, comfy beds and lots of exercise and life outdoors. I loved the mix of activities and every day was different. Knowledgeable and friendly trainers who encouraged us every step of the way. I can't wait to go back!

Management Response
29 Aug 2015
thanks Moira, was a pleasure to have you and good luck with this years adventure, Caroline
Jeni F
Reading, United Kingdom
“Such an amazing week”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I’ve recently returned from my first ever boot camp and I’m SO glad I chose this one. It was the most fantastic week –very challenging and lots of hard work, but so much fun too! The team are amazing (thanks so much Bruce, Dave, Caroline and Dan). They were all so motivating, and kept us smiling too!! The variety of exercise and activities exceeded all of my expectations and I tried lots of new things too. Most importantly I feel as though I’ve learnt so much about fitness and nutrition, which has kept me motivated to carry on now that I’m back home! And let’s not forget - the food was absolutely delicious too – thank you Liz. I’d highly recommend this boot camp to anyone and I definitely have plans to return :-)

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing