“Life Changing”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rsavi
“Life Changing”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

An amazing week, the food was restaurant quality and in spite of being on the weight loss portions I honestly was never hungry. Caroline, Dan and Liz work brilliantly as a team, their attention to each of us was amazing.
I thoroughly enjoyed all the activities and found, with their support, that I could push myself to achieve more than I thought possible. I have shrunk in size but grown in fitness and confidence. Thanks so much

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1978Jayne
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A fantastic weeks holiday and half a stone lost”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was my 3rd bootcamp with these guys and I can definately say they know what they are doing. They usually work you hard in the morning then have fun activities lined up in the afternoon. The food is amazing. I am vegan and they catered for me without any problems. I also know they can cater for a gluten free diet as a fellow camper had to be catered for in that way. I never felt hungry the entire week. The team are enthusiastic and motivational. Thank you for a fantastic week Caroline,Dan,Dave and Leanne. You do an excellent job.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
LynneFN
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Food was delicious, room lovely, companions superb and exercise as varied and as tough as you made it. I learnt so much about diet and exercise, when I thought I knew it all! The best investment in myself I have ever made. A fitter and healthier lifestyle for me. Rebooked before I left.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Jo L
North Wales, United Kingdom
“The ultimate cleansing of body, mind and soul in one of the most picturesque locations in the UK!”
Reviewed 21 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Thank you to the Northern Boot Camp team; I had the best week ever! The 4th (different) Boot Camp I have tried and this was by far the most effective for all parts of my life. As leaders and motivators, Dan and Caroline are second to none, they live the dream and their passion for health and fitness is infectious, also helps they are a wonderful couple too! I have a much needed zest for life, and rejuvenated passion for the outdoors and a waistline that will help me enjoy it all even more! The missed use of beautiful beach with Bamburgh Castle as their backdrop, sand dunes (scary but easily achievable!), canoeing, body boarding, trekking, boxing, netball, volleyball...the list goes on, it feels hard to believe we packed all that in over the course of 7 days. A truly phenomenal week. THANK YOU x

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
F1Stewart
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

4 day boot camp in February, fantastic results from delicious meals and a variety of workouts/walks/cycles which were adapted to each persons fitness levels. Dan, Caroline and Liz were so supportive. Thanks a million.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing