All reviews race track driving experience excellent accommodation huge bed quiet location stayed here for one night style accommodation rooms are large great place to stay race course cooked breakfast would definitely stay here again easy access bar menu tea and coffee making facilities following morning excellent value for money
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Very friendly and clean and the food was very tasty. It’s a excellent location to get the Silverstone race track. The room was a good size and comfortable. There was plenty of parking for my car and trailer.

Room Tip: All good thanks
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I really enjoyed my stay @ Silverstone Golf Club & Hotel. The location was picturesque, the staff delightful, food was tasty and I really liked the room I stayed in - the view of the fountain & Golf course was really nice & peaceful. I'd definitely stay there again and recommened to friends and colleagues.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Great spot or access to the track with lovely rooms. The staff were very friendly and accommodating when I had to change my plans. I couldn't fault the place and will happily return. I would highly recommend the golf club.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Staff were very helpful, polite, courteous and nothing that we asked for was too much trouble. Although I did initially have trouble getting hold of accommodation on the phone. But once I did it was great. Roon’s were very nice too. Bathroom was quite large and the shower huge - for a shower! Definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Does what it says on the tin! But with a smile and a welcome that makes you feel valued.
Ideal for the racing circuit but also a great location for a break and the golf course looks like real fun and very well kept. We'll give it a go next time if thevweather is better.
If dining, the garlic mushrooms are fab.
Can't fault it, nothing extra special, no USP, but just FAB!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple