Silverstone Golf Club
Orbitz.com
Homeside B&B(Silverstone)
Pitchup.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrace trackbreakfast bagexcellent accommodationdriving experiencequiet locationhuge bedlast ordersjunior suitechalet stylegreat place to staystayed here for one nightcomfortable bedscooked breakfastrecommend staying herenice breakfastshort stayrooms are large
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly and clean and the food was very tasty. It’s a excellent location to get the Silverstone race track. The room was a good size and comfortable. There was plenty of parking for my car and trailer.

Room Tip: All good thanks
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I really enjoyed my stay @ Silverstone Golf Club & Hotel. The location was picturesque, the staff delightful, food was tasty and I really liked the room I stayed in - the view of the fountain & Golf course was really nice & peaceful. I'd definitely stay there again and recommened to friends and colleagues.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Great spot or access to the track with lovely rooms. The staff were very friendly and accommodating when I had to change my plans. I couldn't fault the place and will happily return. I would highly recommend the golf club.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Staff were very helpful, polite, courteous and nothing that we asked for was too much trouble. Although I did initially have trouble getting hold of accommodation on the phone. But once I did it was great. Roon’s were very nice too. Bathroom was quite large and the shower huge - for a shower! Definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Does what it says on the tin! But with a smile and a welcome that makes you feel valued.
Ideal for the racing circuit but also a great location for a break and the golf course looks like real fun and very well kept. We'll give it a go next time if thevweather is better.
If dining, the garlic mushrooms are fab.
Can't fault it, nothing extra special, no USP, but just FAB!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple