All reviews brewers fayre meal deal night's sleep reception staff convenient location would stay here again visiting family restaurant next door good nights sleep family room main road comfy bed no air conditioning buffet breakfast the pub evening meal excellent stay
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I often visit Kettering for local events and i always now make sure i book into Premier Inn as the service is always perfect and i always get a good nights sleep before and after my event.
The rooms are modern and clean and the shower is hot and powerfull>

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great room & pleasant stay,..

Karen the receptionist was very helpful (as I had no idea - being sent by my company fer training about 10 miles away from there) giving me directions & tips & more importantly even a cycling route to use in my spare time..

Jason the maitre D at breakfast (like his evening counterpart whose name I didn't get) was welcoming , friendly & helpful.

The evening meal was good, but the breakfast buffet was VERY good & plentiful. .

Which brings me to :- fer me - the piece de resistance. .

The porridge ..by far the best porridge I've enjoyed fer years,,, I can't make porridge that comes anywhere near ,, & neither can other hotels I've stayed at years ago...

If I could have porridge that good , I'd eat it 3 times a day...

There you go - sad maybe but true , but that's my review...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2018

This is a basic hotel, but a very comfortable bed, sufficient outlets at good locations, ample space, secure, good breakfast, good tv. Would stay here again! Better than other places that we have stayed in the U.K.!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

This was a one night stay, the room was good - rather warm but the fan was welcome. We had dinner and breakfast in the adjoining restaraunt - breakfast is from the buffet but poached eggs are cooked to order. Food was good. The only draw back was the room was under the archway which amplifies the voices of people standing outside the bar door.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Have become quite fond of Premier Inns for their consistent and reliably clean, comfortable rooms and a promisingly, a good night's sleep.
Prior to our evening in the company of Lucy Worsley (lovely lady) we dined at the adjacent Brewers Fayre, where we enjoyed a two course meal with prompt and considerate service.
After a sound sleep we had the full English breakfast and departed.
Cannot complain about any aspect of our stay, the all-in price of the room and the meal deal will encourage us, whilst exploring the country, to go Premier Inns.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple