I rarely write up a review for a place on Tripadvisor, but I've made a point of doing it for this place because I was so impressed.
We have kids from 3 to 9 and rarely do we go somewhere that so perfectly caters for everyone. The place is enormous for a start, free entry and you pay for the various attractions by buying tickets or an armband which allows unlimited goes on most stuff. (the website says most rides cost 2-3 tickets each, but most actually cost two tickets and many only cost 1 - the little kiddie stuff is all 1 ticket each for example). We ended up using about 70 tickets for 6 of us for the whole day. There are some things that you have to pay extra for and there's also a bunch of stuff that's completely free.
The following is an non exhaustive list:
- Huge adventure playground (free) plus several smaller playgrounds.
- Various fun-fare style rides including plenty for todler aged kids and a few mini roller coaster types (not proper theme park stuff but still very fun for the older kids).
- Two boating lakes - one for small kids (my 3yr old went on a hand driven pedlo by herself along with the other kids) and one bigger lake with row boats and bigger pedalos.
- Around the lake area there's also a sand pit adventure playground and a 'monorail' ride that is pedal powered!
- There's a lakeside walk with a 'beach' bit as well though we didn't make it that far round the lake.
- Proper petrol go carts complete with slanted track
- 8m drop slide
- Huge great big wiggly slide
- Huge train ride round large area of the park
- Big green areas to run around in
- Crazy golf
- Tree top walk
- Various small animal attraction (farm type + meer cats)
- Softplay (have to pay extra - not included with tickets or wristband)
- Laser quest (have to pay extra - not included with tickets or wristband)
- Rock climbing (have to pay extra)
- Massive (and i mean massive) zip wire (pay extra)
- Jumping of a giant tower onto an inflatable crash cushion (pay extra)
That's everything I could think of on the top of my head. My oldest said it was in the top 3 outings he's ever been on! Only gripe is that's it's so far away from London where we live!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.