All reviews home made cakes on arrival aysgarth falls yorkshire dales wonderful hosts b and b granola feel very welcome truffle excellent breakfast lovely couple stayed here for nights amazing views couple of nights short drive the pub bruce
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed here over a bank holiday weekend for a couple of nights. The farmhouse is beautifully decorated with a modern feel. We were given a warm welcome by Steph with coffee and homemade cake having been shown our rooms. The rooms are fantastic - I had a lovely view of the church and the surrounding dale - and the bed was really comfy. Breakfast was very good, with Steph and her husband Paul going the extra mile on our last morning by cooking us eggs and bacon earlier than usual as we had an early train to catch. They had loads of advice on things to do locally and various walks. They even kept our Wensleydale cheese in the fridge for us! Would definitely recommend. Thanks Steph and Paul for a fab stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2015

This was just the perfect bed and breakfast. Beautiful location nestled on the outskirts of the very pretty village of Aysgarth: perfect for walking or cycling. The rooms had everything you could want, the views were spectacular and the food was gorgeous. However, what made this so special was the welcome given by Steph and Paul and their absolute attention to detail. We will be back!

Room tip: They were all great
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed one night in this lovely B&B in Aysgarth. Steph was an absolutely delightful host offering tea and homemade cookies on our arrival on a cold afternoon in May. The room was very clean and comfortable and our superior room had views of the Dales. We had a very nice pub meal in the Aysgarth Falls Hotel next door and Steph cooked a wonderful breakfast for us in the morning. I would thoroughly recommend this B&B to travellers wishing to stay in this district. It's so close to the Aysgarth and West Burton falls - all in walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We had a wonderful two night stay at the Wensleydale Farmhouse B&B in May 2015. Steph and Paul couldn't have been more welcoming; tea and brownies on arrival; a lovely room with nice views over the Dales and a great location within walking distance of Aysgarth Falls and Castle Bolton. Steph was fabulous catering for my gluten-free requirements - the full English was fantastic! She also booked our restaurant reservations for both nights (we ate at the Aysgarth Falls Hotel - would also highly recommend) and gave us tips on the best walks and attractions close by. Loved our stay, would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a cosy weekend break in the heart of the Dales.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this B&B the couple that runs it where the most helpful and friendly people I have ever meet running a b&b we stayed in a room on the front of the house which they advise is a small room I found this room spacious and very comfortable for me and my husband the breakfast was one of the best I have had in a b&b and some hotels I stayed in we wanted for nothing during our stay and steph went out of her way to insure that we had everything even to the point of making sure we know where the best walks where and where they served good food to have dinner on a evening

Date of stay: April 2015