All reviews cauliflower cheese sunday lunch business trip cooked to perfection prawn cocktail stuffing humberside airport on arrival wonderful hotel bar menu full english steak lovely surroundings stayed for one night birthday party yorkshire pudding function room
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I stayed at this hotel during my business trip. The hotel rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel staff was very helpful and professional. Breakfast was great and staff made warm breakfast upon request. Picturesque surroundings around the hotel. I recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
StallG, Guest Relations Manager at Stallingborough Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear Guest
Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.It is always good to hear such positive feedback and I will pass on your comments to all of our team.We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had our wedding reception here on 11th June 2016 and it was perfect. Harriet is wonderful, so accommodating and nothing was ever too much trouble. She was always smiling and made the day run smoothly for all of us. Harriet was always available and is an absolute credit to Stallingborough Grange. The rooms were spotless, beds spacious and comfortable. The bathroom in the honeymoon suite was very large, modern and lovely. The reception was beautiful, food amazing and service on point. We couldn't have asked for a better venue or people to be looking after us. My husband and I will be returning for our first anniversary for a meal and night over. I just want to thank everyone for helping our day go without any hitch, the whole day was magical. Thank you x

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Becca W
StallG, Guest Relations Manager at Stallingborough Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time to post such lovely comments.
I am so pleased everything was perfect for you both on your special day.Your comments will be passed on to Harriet and the rest of our team who were involved on your special day and we very much look forward to welcoming you back for your 1st anniversary,if not before.
Om behalf of us all at The Stallingborough Grange Hotel may we wish you both happiness and health on your future lives together.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I didn't stay at the hotel on this occasion but I have eaten in the restaurant twice and it was fabulous. The service was second to none and nothing was too much trouble. have had lunch and dinner in the restaurant and it is fast becoming one of my favourite places.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _laura_flower
StallG, Guest Relations Manager at Stallingborough Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your visits to our restaurant. Always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback and I will pass on all your comments to our staff in the restaurant,bar and our team of chefs in the kitchen.
We look forward to serving you again in the very near future.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Our son and daughter-in-law held their wedding reception and evening do at the Stallingborough Grange on Saturday 11th June and we could not have been more proud. From the very beginning Harriet Belcher- Functions Manager was so completely accommodating, nothing was too much trouble and she always greeted us with a lovely smile. The 3 course meal was tremendous as was the hog roast later in the evening. Many of the guests stayed over that night and everyone loved their rooms and breakfast the following morning was excellent. A huge THANK-YOU to Harriet and her team

Room Tip: Lovely peaceful location.....great buffet breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SarahWN8

Dear Guest
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your son and daughter-in-law's recent wedding reception. All of your comments will be passed on to Harriet and all members of our team involved on the day.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My daughter and her husband had their wedding reception here as a package offered by Stallingborough and the service was exceptional. I stayed for 2 nights and the bedroom we stayed in was very roomy, toiletries (shower and hand wash) were included, it was clean and tidy. Staff were very friendly and Harriet the wedding organiser was excellent. The day went without a hitch, the food was magnificent and the room, table decorations and service was faultless. I am surprised that Stallingborough is only 3star rated. To me it should be at least 4 stars!! I would definitely go back there again.

Room Tip: Rooms available for elderly with walk in shower. All rooms clean and tidy.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brohen
StallG, Guest Relations Manager at Stallingborough Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such lovely comments regarding your daughter's wedding reception.
We are so pleased that the day was perfect for you and your guests. We always try to make our weddings as individual and personal as possible for each and everyone of our brides, and it is always a pleasure to be involved in their special day and see everything come together.We will hopefully see you in the very near future.
Warmest Regards