“fantastic food and service”

RELISH BAR AND KITCHEN
Ranked #1 of 156 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to relish for the first time this evening,We were welcomed immediately by a charming lady who showed us to a table. The atmosphere was lovely and the restaurant lighting and back ground music was just perfect. I chose the calamari starter and this was cooked to perfection and full of flavour. My friends opted for the mushrooms on toast which they equally enjoyed. We all had the duck as a main course this was simply beautiful again cooked and seasoned to perfection. The service was very quick and all staff very attentive. Cant wait to return to try more on the menu. Fantastic from start to finish.

lee a, Owner at RELISH BAR AND KITCHEN, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your lovely review it’s really appreciated. We are really pleased you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

bad an evening meal with our team, we have 2 vegaterians but choice was fab. We took advantage of the pasta deal too. All our meals was freshly cooked to perfection. We also enjoyed some amazing cocktails. Service and food first class. Will deffinately recommend and try breakfast and lunch times too in the future.

lee a, Owner at RELISH BAR AND KITCHEN, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for great review of Relish pleased your team enjoyed their time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited Relish on a number of occasions now. The first time was in an emergency when Relish rescued out night out with a group of friends where our original restaurant had let us down last minute. Relish could not have been more accommodating, despite being a busy night for them already. They did every possible to make us happy in the garden, with drinks and blankets until a table became available. As these friends affectionately remember as “Rhubarb Vodka Night”.

Since then I have returned with groups of friends for brunch/lunch and evening meals. It has always being an excellent experience and demonstrated standout customer service - it really does seem to matter to the staff that you enjoy your experience.

There is an extensive menu selection which gives a great choice for all. Sometimes it is a concern when you look at a menu that if there is too much choice it might not all be presented to the same standard. That is definitely not the case here. Every meal that myself or other members of my party have eaten have been fabulous.

I am looking forward to my next visit at the weekend when we are taking my Grandmother for her 90th birthday. Once again Relish have gone out of their way to accommodate and I know that my Grandmother and family will just love it.

A place to return to...

Thank you for such a wonderful review of Relish, we really appreciate your feedback, we are so pleased that you have become a regular customer. We look forward to seeing you at the weekend and we will aim to give your grandmother a lovely birthday. We are very privileged that people want to spend their special occasions at Relish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upon arrival, we were greeted as we walked in and shown to our table. The staff were aware and made a point of wishing our birthday guest a happy birthday. We were provided with a bottle of water for the table and our food orders were taken. The staff were so attentive and made our visit so pleasent. Out birthday guest had only been here twice before and it's a treat when she can visit and she absolutely loved it! The venue is stunning, food is to die for, staff are fantastic! Through the presentation of the food and how the staff operate, that the owners of this business ooze passion for delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction. Can't wait to visit again!!!

Thank you so much for your fabulous review of Relish. Your lovely comments are really appreciated, we pride ourselves on customer service and I believe our staff are doing an amazing job. Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I wasn't expecting much from the Vegan menu but was impressed with how extensive it was, I struggled to make the choice! Finally my friend and I agreed to share 2 mains with a salad. The Sourdough Bruschetta with Olive paste, rocket, sun dried tomatoes and wild mushrooms was full of flavour and put together beautifully, we had that as a starter. Our main was the green vegetable risotto. As an author of a vegan cook book Easy Way to Go Vegan, I developed a lot of recipes and tasted food in mamy restaurants. I have to admit I can be really harsh about the vegan food in restaurants as often you have to put tonnes of salt and pepper on it to make it taste semi good. This risotto, was by far the best I ever had. The broad bean and leek base made it taste really creamy and it was just cooked to perfection. The added brocoli, wild mushrooms and a sprinkle of roasted pine nuts added extra flavour and different textures which made it even better. The tomato and artichoke salad which we shared on the side also tasted great, even though it was jusy a salad it was full of flavour and very nicely presented. Portions were generous and with no doubt I will be returning to Relish on my next trim to Cleethorpes.

lee a, Owner at RELISH BAR AND KITCHEN, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Waw what a fantastic review of our vegan menu. This means an awful lot to us all at Relish. It’s really kind of you to go into such detail. Really pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We are looking to add more vegan dishes to our menu as it seems to be going down really well. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.