Cala Gran Holiday Park - Haven
Briardene Hotel(Thornton Cleveleys)
  • Restaurant
Shard Riverside Hotel(Poulton Le Fylde)
  • Pool
Travelocity
Hotel Sheraton(Blackpool)
  • Breakfast included
Doric Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Breakfast included
1,490 results
All reviewsmash and barrelswimming poolprestige caravanon sitepapa johnschanging roomsgreat holidaycentral heatingevening entertainmentpleasure beachsun holidaycala gran holiday parksplash zonesoft play areafarmer parrslive loungeentertainment complex
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cala Gran is a brilliant holiday experience for all ages. The park offers great amenities and excellent accommodation. All staff are very friendly and are always willing to help with any enquiries you may have

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dconway430
GuestRelationsCG, Guest Relations Manager at Cala Gran Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

WOW - 5 stars!! Thank you so much for the brilliant feedback regarding your recent stay with us!

I totally agree with you, Cala Gran Holiday Park really is fantastic for all ages. We really do cater for everyone, allowing every single family member to have a great time with us and leave with memories that last a lifetime. We all love getting to know all our guests and pride ourselves on our excellent customer service skills. I am so pleased this was reflected during your stay with us.

I really would love the opportunity to welcome you back to us in the future. If you need any help with any bookings what so ever, please do let me know. You can call me directly on 01253 872555.

Thanks once again,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The camp was clean and tidy, nothing I can see bad about the site. Caravan was immaculate and was ready before check in time. The entertainment was varied and of good quality. The funstars were absolutely superb! Interacted with the children and nothing was too much trouble! Special mention for Funstar Harriet and also for Yasmin guest relations manager for making my Sons holiday so special

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CraigHopwood2018

Hi Craig,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It really does mean a lot seeing amazing feedback on here.

It really was lovely meeting you and your son during your stay and I really am so pleased that you all had a wonderful time with us again. I made sure to let Harriet know your little boy was missing her and was really thankful for a great time. I am so pleased we were all able to enhance your holiday and make sure you had a fantastic stay with us.

I really hope to see you all back here again either later this season or next season. If you need any help with your booking please contact me on 01253 872555 or alternatively you have my email address.

All the best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here through the sun holidays and had a great time. The only disappointment was that we were told the caravan we booked had no central heating, but only found this out the night before arrival. We upgraded our caravan and were glad we did as the caravan had lots more space. The facilities were fab and the staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely return here

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Carrie R

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for your fantastic review we really do appreciate the feedback.

It is wonderful to see that you and your family had such a brilliant holiday.

I am pleased to hear that your caravan was lovely and spacious.

I hope to see you and your family again, if you need any help with the booking, please contact myself on 01253 872555.

Thankyou,

Jade.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a week's holiday with the family and was a little underwhelmed by the visit.

As a whole, the area was nice and quiet which is what you want when you want when you spend time on a caravan site. It is a nice place to sleep, but you can't spend a full day there as you have to spend money on everything on site and it's not exactly cheap.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank stephen l

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate the feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the area and the tranquillity of our park here at Cala Gran Holiday Park.

If you need any help with future bookings or any enquiries please contact me on 01253872555

Jade

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love everything about cala gran making memories at there family resort, fantastic surroundings near to lots of places and only a 20 minute drive away from Blackpool lots to do in the site swimming, park arcade.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jane20112018
GuestRelationsCG, Guest Relations Manager at Cala Gran Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thanks so much for such a great 5 star review about your recent stay at Cala Gran Holiday Park. We love reading the amazing feedback we get!

I am thrilled to see that from start to finish you had a fantastic time with us and found there was plenty to do on your holiday.

I look forward to welcoming you back here in the future. If you need any help with bookings please contact me directly on 01253 872555, where I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,