Cala Gran Holiday Park - Haven
Briardene Hotel(Thornton Cleveleys)
US$107
US$103
  • Restaurant
Shard Riverside Hotel(Poulton Le Fylde)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
1,489 results
All reviewsmash and barrelswimming poolprestige caravanon sitepapa johnschanging roomsgreat holidaycentral heatingevening entertainmentpleasure beachsun holidaycala gran holiday parksplash zonesoft play areafarmer parrslive loungeentertainment complex
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The camp was clean and tidy, nothing I can see bad about the site. Caravan was immaculate and was ready before check in time. The entertainment was varied and of good quality. The funstars were absolutely superb! Interacted with the children and nothing was too much trouble! Special mention for Funstar Harriet and also for Yasmin guest relations manager for making my Sons holiday so special

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank CraigHopwood2018
GuestRelationsCG, Guest Relations Manager at Cala Gran Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Craig,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It really does mean a lot seeing amazing feedback on here.

It really was lovely meeting you and your son during your stay and I really am so pleased that you all had a wonderful time with us again. I made sure to let Harriet know your little boy was missing her and was really thankful for a great time. I am so pleased we were all able to enhance your holiday and make sure you had a fantastic stay with us.

I really hope to see you all back here again either later this season or next season. If you need any help with your booking please contact me on 01253 872555 or alternatively you have my email address.

All the best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here through the sun holidays and had a great time. The only disappointment was that we were told the caravan we booked had no central heating, but only found this out the night before arrival. We upgraded our caravan and were glad we did as the caravan had lots more space. The facilities were fab and the staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely return here

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Carrie R

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for your fantastic review we really do appreciate the feedback.

It is wonderful to see that you and your family had such a brilliant holiday.

I am pleased to hear that your caravan was lovely and spacious.

I hope to see you and your family again, if you need any help with the booking, please contact myself on 01253 872555.

Thankyou,

Jade.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a week's holiday with the family and was a little underwhelmed by the visit.

As a whole, the area was nice and quiet which is what you want when you want when you spend time on a caravan site. It is a nice place to sleep, but you can't spend a full day there as you have to spend money on everything on site and it's not exactly cheap.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank stephen l

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate the feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the area and the tranquillity of our park here at Cala Gran Holiday Park.

If you need any help with future bookings or any enquiries please contact me on 01253872555

Jade

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love everything about cala gran making memories at there family resort, fantastic surroundings near to lots of places and only a 20 minute drive away from Blackpool lots to do in the site swimming, park arcade.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jane20112018
GuestRelationsCG, Guest Relations Manager at Cala Gran Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thanks so much for such a great 5 star review about your recent stay at Cala Gran Holiday Park. We love reading the amazing feedback we get!

I am thrilled to see that from start to finish you had a fantastic time with us and found there was plenty to do on your holiday.

I look forward to welcoming you back here in the future. If you need any help with bookings please contact me directly on 01253 872555, where I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous long weekend spent in Cala Gran holiday park. There was 24 of us went to celebrate my friends 60th. What a great time we all had. Cala Gran is a very beautiful holiday park. Very clean, lots to do for young and old alike. Great entertainment every night. The mobile home was very smart. Lots of great places nearby to visit.

1  Thank tommo53

Hi there,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful 5 star review about your recent stay with us here at Haven Cala Gran Holiday Park. It really does make me so happy reading such great feedback!

I am thrilled to hear you all had a fantastic time here celebrating your friends 60th birthday. I really hope to see you all make it a birthday tradition from now on! Thank you for the lovely comments about our beautifully presented holiday park. We really are so proud to work in such a beautiful environment, we really do strive to make it the best!

I really hope to see you all again in the future. If you need any help with any future Haven bookings please feel free to call me directly on 01253 872555.

Thanks,