Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$111
Booking.comUS$117
eDreamsUS$117
Trip.comUS$113
All reviews afternoon tea everything ran smoothly course meal birthday treat food was lovely wedding breakfast from start to finish my mum relaxing stay wedding venue car park steam room executive room an overnight stay family room saturday night lovely staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

Moving to a house that wasn’t ready to sleep in so needed a hotel close by. Would not hesitate in recommending this hotel. The staff was amazing and couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful. Will be back when the restaurant is open.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gerry mcgee, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Delighted you enjoyed your visit and we really appreciate your support at this time.
Hopefully you will return to enjoy a fully opened hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 February 2021

We moved house but could not sleep at the property so booked into the Last Drop Hotel. We were really impressed that under the Covid restrictions we felt at home and welcome. The staff were amazing and looked after us really well, we had our two westies with us and they were made very welcome. The hotel is quaint and very comfortable, the room was big enough for the dogs to have room to play and we had somewhere comfortable to sit and a massive bed which was really comfortable. Looking forward to when restrictions are lifted so we can experience the restaurant and all the facilities.
We cannot thank you enough for your hospitality.

Room tip: Staff are very helpful and will accommodate your request
Date of stay: January 2021
gerry mcgee, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Delighted you enjoyed your stay so much. I appreciate how stressful a house move is but made all the more challenging by the Pandemic.
I hope to see you back in the hotel in more normal times and you get to enjoy all the facilities.
We appreciate your support at this time .
Keep safe and ask for me on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I have stayed in all other hotels in the area over the years and travel regularly, monthly. For sure the Last drop is the no 1 in the area hands down. Service, quality, rustic, environment, comfort, staff, welcome, everything. And of course the food and drink, and facilities also excellent. If i was getting married this would be the perfect place. Don’t forget you have the spa, and gym and pool to enjoy as well!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gerry mcgee, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review which is very much appreciated.
Your support at this difficult time is also most welcome.
I hope I will get to meet you on your next visit when hopefully we will have more of our facilities open.

Reviewed 19 December 2020

love this hotel spa first class,food amazing ,rooms quality and staff always the best ;we stay here for business in Manchester and always feel refreshed and chilled as hotel so nice ;would highly recommend all staff cant do enough for you

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gerry mcgee, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2020

Delighted you enjoyed our visit so much and look forward to welcoming you back again in the New Year.
Have a good Christmas and keep safe.

Reviewed 1 December 2020

I visited here for an over night stay with a few friends. Unfortunately there was covid restrictions which meant the restaurant was closed, and there was only room service.
The massage I had was nice, but it all seemed regimented, as did our pool time slot. The steam room, and sauna was closed. The food for room service was lukewarm. The bathrooms were quite small ie when sitting on the toilet your arm was hitting the sink. The breakfast was in a bag. We did not get what we ordered, and we asked at reception, and they told us what to write for what we wanted. The receptionists were not very helpful with directions etc.. There is building work going on next door. The grounds are quite nice, and there was a nice little shop. There is a car park. I felt very poorly the following day, not sure if it was the food, but I was on the toilet most of the day. I would not visit here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Tigeriffic69
gerry mcgee, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Sorry you did not enjoy your visit way back in September. We must have been in the Bolton Lockdown which put a lot of restrictions in our way.
As I am sure you are aware we came out of that one for a couple of weeks and then went into national lockdown for 4 weeks.
We have now come out of that one and are in Tier 3 until December 19.
I hope you will come back again once normal life resumes. I appreciate the frustrations not being able to enjoy our facilities in their entirety but I do have to work with them.