“Lunch time”
Review of Weeks Tea Room

Weeks Tea Room
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Goudhurst
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love the food and the staff were all super friendly.
Food is well prepared and there is plenty of it, no scrimping or half filled sandwiches from this tea room.
Brilliant value for money. Great selection on food and drink, fresh bread, lovely cream teas and bakery cakes.
Will definitely be taking more friends and family there.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Goudhurst on a Saturday afternoon as we had driven through this beautiful village on a couple of occasions but never stopped. So glad we did as we stumbled upon Weeks Tea Room and decided to grab some lunch to have by the lake, the doorstop egg mayo sandwich and pizza slice was really tasty and the lemon bakewell tart was so good it left me wanting another! Will definitely be visiting again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Goudhurst last weekend and instead of having breakfast in the Inn we went here due to the excellent reviews we’d read. We were not disappointed. The breakfast was amazing value and everything was cooked to perfection. The coffee and tea were decent and strong, not feeble like you can get in some cafes, the bacon and sausages were huge and everything was served piping hot. It’s the first time I haven’t managed to finish a cooked breakfast for... well, forever I think but that is only because I greedily ordered an extra sausage - I didn’t need it. And afterwards we bought some home-cooked flapjacks to eat later in the day. They were amazing and such good value. Great little place, great food, nice people, amazing value. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Generously filled tasty sandwiches at a good price. Superb range of cakes plus cream teas. Friendly service, recommend to buy some sandwiches and sit in the sun by the duck pond over the road. Far better value than a pub lunch. Recommended.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent cream tea, we had about eight cups of tea, four scones and loads of cream and jam. Very helpful staff we traveled about 30 miles for one

1  Thank Chris B