“Best local Indian restaurant”
Review of Indian Royal

Indian Royal
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Letchworth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been coming here for years and love it.
What you must be patient with is the service, but I promise you won't be disappointed with the food. Build in an hour before you eat, relax and have a few drinks. I nearly walked out first time I came, but the food was so good I had to give the place another go. The staff are really friendly and look after you well. I don't think they realise what a gem they have, and to be honest I wouldn't change anything about the place. Always consistently good food and I love spending a couple of hours in a busy restaurant with friends/family. Give it a go.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Six of us went here at 5:45 before going to an evening performance at Broadway. Allowed an hour and a half. Starters were quick to arrive but main course took so long we had to abandon the meal and collect it after the performance to eat at home. All very tasty and they gave us a bottle of wine, but would rather they sorted out the speed of service.

1  Thank AlisonB492
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I ordered a Chicken Madras. What I actually got was a sloppy tomato soup with some chilli powder in it, with very dry chicken. I would have give 2 stars but I have spent all morning rushing to the toilet..... Nann was fresh though!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

my friend and i dined at a the Indian Royal tonight, what a fabulous experience, the service was most excellent,and the food was delightful,everything cooked perfectly and served with such style, and they make the best onion bhajees for miles. We love the Indian Royal

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Second time that we’ve been here now and the food is good in fairness but my word the service is poor and takes the shine away from it. Multiple long waits in between sitting down/ordering/table to be cleared and paying the bill were accompanied by no less than 3 requests for a jug of water all answered by a ‘I’ll get that for you now’ and we’ve now left the restaurant still without sight of the water. Very poor service that really lets the place down which is a shame because the food is good.