Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Loads of fun

I had a go in the McLaren GT3 car and it was absolutely fantastic. I had Tom as my instructor and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
James C
via mobile
Supercar Collection

I would like to thank you very much for this experience with Super Car Collection. JC - BMW ride... read more

Reviewed yesterday
PrzemekSzymanski

All reviews driving experience aston martin ariel atom hot laps extra laps single seater stunt driving media package nissan gtr supercar experience birthday present great fun super car experience safety briefing track days fast cars handbrake turns
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

I'm lucky enough to live local to Drift Limits so it's an easy jaunt to get there if I have a day off work and fancy treating myself to a track day - I'm possibly in double figures now with my visits. Today was my first of 2021 after a couple of goes in between lockdowns last year and it was possible my best yet. It was quiet, lucky for me but I acknowledge unfortunate for Drift Limits as it's usually busy and buzzing up there; hopefully business will pick up again as covid restrictions get eased but there weren't many of us today plus all the other participants were drifting which left me on the supercar track by myself. My favourite car is the Audi R8, I always have a go in that and try one other car but today the R8 was off the road so I went for the Tesla and the Lamborghini Gallardo. As it was quiet I opted to pay more and double my track time. My instructor was Kiran, a great lad and very encouraging in getting you to make the most of the event - despite visiting frequently I only ever drive exactly as instructed and I'm never disappointed... I was absolutely flying in that Gallardo today, what a car! I'm already planning my next visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Following a clear but slightly worrying introductory talk and video a small group of us went in a BMW for sighting and hot laps. The sighting insights were helpful and the hot laps seemed to me - the uninitiated - as right at the limits of traction. I needed a few minutes to take a breath and stock before being called back to drive the performance Tesla model S. Kiran was an excellent co pilot - he was very clear about what to expect and adapted for my modest previous Tesla experience. He was calm throughout and measured, but very clear with his instructions. He gave good feedback afterwards.

I would really recommend this experience to anyone buying a Tesla as knowing the limits I think will help me stay within them.

All the staff were very helpful and welcoming.

Before the experience, however the set up was less fun. The email system (waiting for days for response) and phones (which did not work at all), together with the application of vouchers (probably down to my lack of familiarity) did not work at all well for me. The day was saved by Lily the administrator, just as I was about to set off for the venue.

All in all great fun

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Drift king experience day with my son and wife.

Amazing day out enhanced with by instruction and encouragement from Nathan.
The instruction was clear and made the day more fun as it helps quick progression.
Massive encouragement to go faster and more sideways from Nathan and I left grinning like a fool.

Thanks to everyone

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Was an absolutely incredible experience driving 5 supercars ranging from the Tesla to the Ferrari. My instructor Kiran was excellent letting me push the car as fast as possible (but sensibly) and exceeding 100mph!

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Had a really great drive with Tom. Very friendly guy. We went for it round the track. Building up confidence with each lap.