“lovely food”

Rainbow
Ranked #28 of 88 Restaurants in Hatfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 March 2018

had a takeaway what a nice lot of food we had all very hot on delivery an the taste of the food was great when they say 30/40 mins for delivery it was spot on

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered a delivery from here as our usual, jersey farm in St Albans, was over a 90 min wait. The food came quick, but was horrible, the worst Chinese food I’ve ever had. The vegetable chow main was just a mass of onions and very little other veg, the Szechuan king prawn was again mainly onions, def not king prawn more like large shrimps and only 4 of them! I ordered a duck curry, more onions! and duck fried rice which was almost black and had very little duck in it. The sesame prawn toast was over cooked and I’m not sure there was any prawn in it. I would review the chicken balls but they forgot to send them and when I phoned to tell them I was told I didn’t order them. I’ll wait the 90 mins for food from Jersey Farm in future, obvs the wait is because they sell good food. That’ll teach me for being impatient.

2  Thank Lorraine W
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Good food great prices great place for a date and a quick service with home delivery I am sure you would use them again

Reviewed 26 October 2017

First visit to this lovely Chinese restaurant. Great service and friendly staff. Very basic but the food was lovely, portions are a good size and reasonable prices. Would recommend.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

So disappointed when I came here , they ask us is that OK to take away the food and we say yes that fine. But the waiter is so rude never ask us to wait for the takeaway drink and let us go . When I get in to car only realise my drink . And I get back to restaurant , that waiter just never say sorry or apologize about that .

1  Thank wendyleong520