“Yummy”

Ranked #24 of 79 Restaurants in Romsey
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: pub/restaurant serving good food 11am to 10pm 7 days a week, 4 real ales and dog friendly. Large garden with bouncy castle (in summer months) large car park
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch with a friend, the staff were extremely accommodating, a young handsome man named Jake served at the bar he was helpful and friendly, will definitely be visiting for some yummy food and a large rose again soon!!

Tim G, General Manager at Luzborough House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for your lovely review, so glad you enjoyed your visit, see you soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Luzborough was built in the 14 hundreds, lovely atmosphere. My friend and I had a nice meal, which was very reasonably priced. We ordered the creamy fish pie with new potatoes and veg, which was very tasty, and I had ham off the bone, (fat chips!) egg and peas, which was also very nice. Would we come back?? YES!

Tim G, General Manager at Luzborough House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review of your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you many times again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was rubbish! Had the beef and Ruddles Ale pie which was filled with a kind of jelly and bits of dry beef. For £10 I'd expect something a bit better than what looked a microwaved pie. My friend's food looked equally unappetising with a chicken pie with barely any chicken in it. The only redeeming aspects were a nice pint of IPA and the chips were crispy.

1  Thank j0n47

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your recent meal with us. We take all feedback we receive very seriously as it helps us to improve the standards of food quality and service we deliver to our guests. I am sorry that you did not like the food that you had. I can assure you that I will be bringing up your comments with the kitchen leadership team to ensure issues, like the ones you experienced, do not happen again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Luzborough House is a big pub in the Old English Inns chain. It feels nice and cosy and traditional inside with plenty of tables.

We visited for lunch and chose Lasagne and a Chicken and Peppercorn Sauce off their Super Savers Menu. The meals were delivered promptly and they were amazing for their price. They were nicely cooked and presented and served with a smile. We pushed the boat out and paid £2.99 for an apple pie to finish. It was lovely.

They also have a main menu.with more elaborate meals. The prices are reasonable and looked very good.

We will certainly visit again. The great value food, relaxed atmosphere and friendly service is hard to beat!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Say in the conservatory which is lovely. Location is great and a massive garden.
The food is cheap, processed and very disappointing.
I chose the chicken burger and fries, which odly came with peas. It was cold, looked like it had been sat for too long, and the chicken breast was cheap and chewy.
Won’t be eating there again.

Tim G, Manager at Luzborough House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologise that you do not feel the food was of good quality and I can assure you the issues you have raised will be brought up with my kitchen management team.