“Great value”

Ranked #21 of 84 Restaurants in Havant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Usually have the carvery as this is greatvalue and comes in different size plates. Food is always hot and fresh. Sometimes very busy so you may have to wait a while for a table.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Write a ReviewReviews (1,258)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We brought a party of 26, as we had small children we were next to the play area which stopped them getting bored. We had a mixture of carvery and menu orders and everyone was happy with their choice. There is always lots of great food options at the carvery.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn’t prebook on a Sunday. Discussed during phone call and decided arrival time to wait for table availability would be efficient at 4pm.

Lovely table, speedy meal service.

Thanks to lifestyle voucher only cost us £1 each. Big bargain!!

Carvery beat me today though

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying in the premier inn opposite and thought great a carvery opposite. I really wished I just saved my money as it was the worse carvery I have ever had. The staff where friendly so I can’t knock them however the veg was over cooked and mushy and the gravy was that thick and disgusting that you could have used it as a wallpaper paste. I think I will stick to a Toby where you get a great carvery.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The carvery was very good here, the only thing I would say is that the menu was a bit out of date. It said corona was available, however on request, I was told they did not serve corona. Other than that, cannot fault the gaff.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King