Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$30
View deal
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$30
Trip.com
All reviews car park travel lodge room was clean central location budget hotel multi storey family room town centre train station visiting family per night very nice stay main road a great nights sleep one night stay would stay again wetherspoons
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

I wrote to Travelodge to enquire about a business rate for this hotel as I am going to be in the area for 7 weeks. Booked first week after no response and will not be returning.
Room is extremely basic and has obviously had some furniture removed as there is now a large unwelcoming space instead.
In this day and age of modern tech it was surprising to find just 2 power points (nothing either side of bed) 8 feet away from the bed.
If all you want is a bed and shower then this is ok

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Once again my stay was made comfortable and very welcomed by all the team, they pulled out all the stops during these difficult and unusal times we are living in, if you had any problem or query all the team were there to help you, l recommend you stay at this hotel, don't miss out on the service.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank johnbrazil12
Reviewed 28 April 2021

One of the receptionist was helping me to connect to the wi-fi. A disgruntled guest comes to the reception. Manager calmly deals with him, makes him happy and the issue is resolved. The most obstinacy of the guest was made happy by the well dressed manager, I witnessed it all! ! !. I had such wonderful stay here, I have to give credit to manager Mr. K. Chand.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed here on 19th April was supposed to be staying for 2 nights but left after first night and moved to another hotel. The receptionist on arrival was lovely and helpful. I went to get some food and there was a huge fight outside the front of the hotel which was pretty terrifying. There were some rather unsavoury characters hanging around the outside the hotel on my return that evening one asking me to borrow my keycard to get into the hotel but I recognised him and his scooter from the fight earlier. The hotel was full of builders who were partying in the corridor on my floor and it was still going at 4.00am. I had someone fall against my door 3/4 times which is scary when you are on your own, I couldn’t get out of the hotel quick enough. Although the room was clean and the bed comfortable, one of the curtains had fall off the curtain rail, the light in the bedroom area was faulty and kept flickering on and off, so I just kept that light off. The receptionist on 20th was not the most friendly, I told her that I was supposed to be staying two nights but was checking out - she just asked for my room number and said put your keycard in the slot and walked off before I got the chance to tell her why I was leaving - I had the feeling that this was not the first time someone had left early - I would certainly not recommend this hotel or stay there again. I received and email from Travelodge asking me to review this hotel, I have given them this information but they have not gone back to me

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
The Social Media Team UK, Other at Travelodge Farnborough Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for reviewing our Travelodge Farnborough Central Hotel.

We are really sorry to hear that you had many issues during your stay with us.

We strive to offer the best service possible for our guests so please accept our apologies that we did not succeed in doing so on this occasion.

As your experience was not up to our usual standards, could we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Services Team via our website help form, with a copy of your review, so that we can look into this further for you.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The great team led by fabulous manager in Traveloge Farnborough is a fantastic hotel for businessperson like us. The car park nearby is safe and walking distance to this awesome hotel. Thank you all for our memorable business stay.

Date of stay: March 2021