2,285 results
All reviews sky bar afternoon tea cocktail bar free movies scones walk in wardrobe welcome cocktail brasserie restaurant tasting menu sky suites secret escapes turn down service happy anniversary stylish hotel our wedding anniversary farnborough airport on arrival
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with work. Hotel is lovely inside with nice features but wouldn't chose to go back for vacation. Room was spacious but bed incredibly hard. Great shower and nice complimentary toiletries. Very clean too. Food quality poor. Really dissapointed in the food we had. Not sure what it would be like if you weren't in a group but the offerings we had didn't seem in keeping with the calibre is the hotel. Breakfast ok, good choices to suit most folk.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
AviatorbyTAG, Front Office Manager at Aviator, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Sunshineseekerz,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit to Aviator.

It was great to read that you have found the room very clean with great shower and toiletries, however I was disappointed to read of your comments about food quality and please be assured your comments have been taken extremely seriously and I have passed on your feedback to our Head Chef to investigate with his Team. I was very happy though that you enjoyed your breakfast.

I do hope this has not tarnished your thoughts of Aviator and we have the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
Front of House Maganer

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the look and feel of this hotel, the rooms were super lovely. We were there for 2 nights as had a wedding nearby. Definitely recommend it. Only thing that let it down was the food. My husband and I didn't think the breakfast was that great, or the dinner we had in the Sky Bar. However the cocktails were lovely!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
AviatorbyTAG, Front Office Manager at Aviator, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Stephanie M,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It was great to read that you loved the look and feel of Aviator, however you left us feeling very disappointed with your breakfast comments. I have passed on your feedback to our Head Chef, who was also disappointed to read that you were let down by food and that breakfast wasn't great. I was glad however to hear coctails in our Sky Bar were lovely.

We do hope this has not tarnished your thoughts of Aviator and we hope to welcome you back to Aviator again in the near future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stayed here for a anniversary weekend on the way to the south coast.

I was very pleased with the attentiveness of the staff, we were greeted by concierge who helped up with our bags upstairs. At check in we were offered a welcome drink – this was a promising start!

The room had been upgraded which was a surprise and an absolute treat. Very clean and comfortable. A huge living area with a curved TV, dressing room and beautiful bathroom. The hotel backs onto Farnborough airport and you can see all the private jets taking off which I enjoyed.

Dinner was first class in the brasserie, staff all very well mannered and polite – yet we didn’t feel like we were somewhere ‘too posh’. They all made it very comfortable for us.

We had breakfast in the room, not something I’m normally a fan of as it can go cold – but again all was perfect and hot! Arguably one of the best hotel breakfasts I’ve had (properly roasted tomatoes, not just warmed on the grill).

I would highly recommend this hotel. You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Face rear - runway at back
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben R

Dear Ben R,

It was a pleasure to read your review regarding your anniversary weekend celebration stay with us.

I was very happy to hear that you were pleased with the attentiveness of the staff and found all visit very enjoyable. I was glad to hear that you would highly recommend us and hoeping to welcome you back again very soon.

Thank you again and I have shared your kind comments with the Team who overjoyed with your feedback.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The aviator hotel is a modern comfortable hotel. Check in was easy and quick. Our room was nice and very clean. The bathroom had complimentary toiletries dressing gown & slippers. Bottled water was provided along with coffee making facilities. The bed was extremely comfortable with different types of pillows available. We dined on the Friday evening in the Brasserie. Although the food was ok I didn't feel it was value for money and was not impressed. Breakfast was very varied and a good selection however food items were not replaced quickly and during the 2 nights we stayed they kept running out of hash browns and bacon. The food could have been kept warmer too and the coffee pots were only warm not hot. We used the sky bar and the cocktails were great. Service overall was excellent and all staff were extremely attentive. I would stay at the hotel again and would not hesitate to recommend it to friends or families.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gina O

Dear Gina O,

Thank you for your above review and I was delighted to hear overall you had such a fantastic stay.

It is lovely to read you liked your room and have found the staff to be excellent and extremely attentive.

Your constructive comments regarding breakfast and dinner have been passed on to our Head Chef who will further investigate with his Team.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was a fab hotel aesthetically, we were upgraded to a beautiful suite which was a lovely gesture after being checked in smoothly by the lovely Samantha, she was very bubbly and welcoming. We had 60 minute full body massages by Hayley and Cassie and we were both very pleased with the treatments. The service in the Brasserie restaurant was a bit slow initially but the food was very tasty and beautifully presented. It was a pleasure to be served by Jack the cocktail maker in the Sky Bar. Overall our stay was very nice even though we did encounter a few hiccups along the way but they were all rectified eventually and did not spoil our stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jabarry
AviatorbyTAG, Front Office Manager at Aviator, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Jabarry,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us to celebrate your birthday.

It was wonderful to read of your comments regarding check in by Samantha and treatments done by Hayley and Cassie. I was dissapointed to hear that service in the Brasserie was slow and I have passed your feedback to Brasserie Manager to follow up with his Team. I'm glad however you have found food very tasty and beautifully presented.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,