Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.com
US$38
View deal
FindHotelUS$43
ZenHotels.comUS$44
Trip.com
All reviews train station next door travel lodge multi storey town centre southampton airport short stay room was clean breakfast box night stay very pleasant stay budget hotel convenient location tea and coffee member of staff new forest wetherspoons
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Nice & clean. Easy to find & central to the town. Friendly staff, very helpful. Had to pay for parking. Overall I liked it. Not to far away from Southampton.
Room was big with a good sized bed. Standard you would expect.
Was a quick 1 night stay for work but did the job.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 536coling
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Room cleanliness left a lot to be desired. Pubic hair in the shower and dirty sink. Coffee splatter down the headboard.

Bed was uncomfortable. Signs asking guests to wear masks yet not one staff member was seen wearing one, including the cleaning staff and one staff member wandering round with a filthy cloth clamining to be carrying out a covid clean. Room key card kept going wrong so had to make numerous trips to reception for them to put it right.

Avoid!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2021

Its a good Travelodge. Very Nice staff, room is clean, easy to find next to Harwester plenty of parking. The only thing was that the laundry lorry blocked our car on the carpark and they dident care about us at all, not the hotels fault, just an arrogant lorry driver.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

The Travelodge had everything I needed for an overnight stay whilst visiting friends.
Clean and basic rooms as you’d expect and parking nearby.
The staff were friendly and helpful and even advised the best places to eat in town.
Thank you to the Travelodge team, I’ll be back when I next need a room!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I had to book a last minute business trip for a stonemasonry project. Not being very familiar with the area I was a little anxious of upon my arrival to the Hotel. I was soon put at ease by the delightful receptionist Natalie, she welcomed me with a beaming smile and the check in was simple and easy. She advised me on where I could go to pick up some food and even helped me out with some directions on where I was working the next day. A great experience indeed and my time at the hotel was relaxing and stress free. Even with the current Covid restrictions and anxiety of being away from home, Natalie's smile and pleasant nature made the experience much more pleasurable.

Date of stay: April 2021