Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$67
Agoda.com
US$59
Hotels.comUS$67
PricelineUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
2,323 results
All reviews the pub leisure facilities leisure club bar staff steam room great facilities lovely staff would stay again coffee machine gym debbie manchester starbucks meal football venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

Had a fabulous night celebrating two friends 70th birthdays, Nicole looked after us especially well making the night extra special. The staff, DJ and the food were exceptional, will definitely be back, big thanks

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 586gailj
Reviewed 29 June 2022

We held a family wake at the village on 27 /6/22
Several members of our family stayed overnight .
The ladies on the bar Beverley and Cheryl were outstanding; helping us in every way possible; making sure we were comfortable; helping the day pass seamlessly.
The buffet was outstanding; plentiful; delicious; fresh hot and cold food ; it much exceeded our expectations.
Thankyou Jamie so very much for making a really difficult day run so smoothly.
I couldn’t praise the staff or village more highly .
Thankyou again for all involved you were amazing.

1  Thank jacquelineAnneHubbar
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

Myself and my husband booked into this hotel on Saturday 18th of June. I paid online for the enhancement of adding meals to the room as we knew we was going to be eating in the hotel.
Firstly that was messed up as I only received one voucher instead of 2 as we were both eating, the last at the reception did eventually sort this out for us, but it seemed like a bit of hard work and had to prove everything with it. However we went and used the restaurant, we ordered starters and mains, so was more than happy until they brought out every single meal we had ordered all together, so 3 starters and 2 mains. When I mentioned it to the waitress she just said “ah sorry I must have put them through all together?!!” Not exactly great service when your food is going cold!
The hotel room itself was dusty , still had the remaining sod someone that had clearly used the bath before we got there! Breakfast the following morning was also terrible, I had to wait for any food to come out and it was cold and the scrambled eggs were watery and not very nice.

I also was asked for an email feed back from the hotel reservation manager and had no response back which I find a little rude. Personally I will not recommend this hotel, to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2022

Hotel was an excellent location for getting to the Etihad Stadium and though there are trains (they don't run that frequently to the city) we hoped in a taxi and were in the city within about 20 minutes.
Greeting on arrival was fab and I had mentioned that it was my partners birthday in an email (only to ensure ours friends room was next door to ours) and we had a card and bottle of prosecco on our arrival to the room - a great surprise!
Staff in the bar late afternoon and after the concern were fab and would definitely stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: June 2022
Mike Dixon, General Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Dear Homerton,

It is great to read that you enjoyed your time with us at Village Hyde.

Your kind words are appreciated by all of the team and we hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

I will be sure to pass this on to all the team.

Kind regards
Mike Dixon

Reviewed 20 June 2022

Came in with family for a meal ,over the weekend and was served by Tracey at the bar who was very helpful and very polite, very bubbly ,the food was very nice even got tempted to have deserts we will defiantly be calling again …

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mike Dixon, General Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear tracydV6573EY,

It is great to read that you enjoyed your time with us at Village Hyde.

I will be sure to pass this on to Tracey.

Kind regards