Cowley Manor
Lyttleton Lodge(Uxbridge)
US$80
Premier Inn London Uxbridge Hotel(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$83
PremierInn.com
US$116
Travelodge Uxbridge Central(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
US$121
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$113
US$112
US$83
Agoda.com
All reviewsstable blockexceptional roomoutdoor poolthe main housespa treatmentsgrounds are amazingcountry househuge bathroomspa areachanging roomsgreat spasteam roomafternoon teagreen dragonromantic breakspecial occasionlittle touches
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Cowley Manor on a Sunday night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Rate. The setting is stunning and our rooms were large and comfortable. We walked to a local pub for lunch and then enjoyed a great evening meal in the hotel restaurant Malt. We had a good buffet breakfast (cooked items are not included in the rate) and then spent the day in the Spa. Highly recommend this for a reunion with friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sarah l
emmaW9902SD, General Manager at Cowley Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sarah

Thank you for your super feedback and I am delighted to read that you would highly recommend Cowley in the future. We are most certainly a lovely relaxing place for a re union.

Best wishes Emma

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel, stunning spa BUT let down by poor meals. Chef tries hard but often food is over cooked and spoilt by poor presentation. Staff attentive but could be better trained to ensure a standard commensurate with the cost of the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike A

Dear Mike

Cowley is certainly amazing and I thank you for taking the time to write but I am sorry that your found our food disappointing and if you would like to discuss your experience directly with me please contact me via e-mail: emma@cowleymanor.com

Best wishes Emma

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We had high expectations of this hotel, but sadly it was rather underwhelming. Lunch from the bar took one and a half hours to arrive, and when it did, the poached eggs were raw and the toast was cold. There was no apology and the waiter was not interested. I thought our room (classified as ‘outstanding’) would be incredible but apart from the beautiful view (and it was beautiful), it really didn’t seem to be anything special. The shower drain seemed to be partically blocked as the water didn’t drain away while I was showering and instead started rising over my feet. It did eventually drain away. Unfortunately the guests above us had dreadfully creaky floor boards so when they got up at 5am and trampled around, we were woken up too. The pool was lovely but the communal changing rooms were small. Dinner was really good, and the waiter who served our drinks was friendly, so thank you for that. And the grounds are stunning.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Good afternoon

I am so very sorry to read your disappointing feedback and I would be very happy to discuss your stay in more detail if you would like to e-mail me directly.

emma@cowleymanor.com

Your feedback is very valuable and I am so sorry that you left underwhelmed.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Over the last few years, we have stayed at Cowley Manor at least six times, for mini-breaks. It really is the perfect venue to meet up with friends or family; or for 'me-time'; or for a romantic getaway. The setting is serene and restful. The ambience is friendly and low-key. Cowley Manor provides a contemporary experience in a historic and beautiful place. And again, the food was exceptional. The trout, the fillet steak, the rhubarb dessert...simply stunning. The ice cream is the best I've ever tasted. I love Cowley Manor!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and we are delighted that you had such a super time. Cowley Manor is indeed a very special place and most definitely relaxing. I hope that we will see you again in the not too distant future.

Kindest regards Emma

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I live just a couple of miles away from the hotel and ordinarily I would never have dreamed of staying so close to home. But we'd visited the hotel for drinks before and really liked the atmosphere and styling so thought we'd try and stay. It's just a really stylish, relaxed hotel with great staff and fantastic food. The SPA is excellent - we stayed in late March so it was too cold to sit outside, but inside was nice too. We stayed in a Better Room - which was 'better' than expected. Huge bathroom

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, I am delighted that you found Cowley so great, and hopefully now the weather is warmer you can come and use the terrace too. Lets hope the sunshine stays !

Kindest regards