“Great value for money”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had read the great reviews so decided to book a table on a monday night, good job we did as the restaurant was crowded, You can understand why, great atmosphere, fantastic staff and super food all at a reasonable price, Will definitely be back if in area again.

1  Thank striiare
Write a reviewReviews (677)

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful evening here to celebrate a family birthday. Food was great but the atmosphere made it - it was busy and it just feels like being in Italy!!
My only disappointment was the table we were allocated was quite uncomfortable as we were unable to sit on all sides meaning some at the end were ‘left out’.
Despite this, it was a fabulous evening.
Thank you to all the staff.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

First time at this restaurant, was taken there by some friends for my birthday. The restaurant is superb. Friendly cheerful staff, lovely atmosphere and the food was sensational. Every dish that I was served was superb. In fact everyone in our group of 9 people said that they enjoyed the food.
As mentioned this was my first time here but it certainly won’t be my last. One of the best meals I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Lovely exquisite restaurant. Went there for me and my girlfriend’s anniversary and we did not regret it. The atmosphere was amazing. Literally felt like we were in Italy. Not only was the restaurant good, the food, the staff and location were all spot on. From the cheesy garlic bread to the carbonara to the panna cotta it was all delicious. High recommend this restaurant 10/10.

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Lovely, authentic Italian food, served with warmth and kindness. Excellent service and a great atmosphere.
I had the calamari, then bolognaise, followed by ice cream. The others had pizza and a risotto and swordfish dishes. Everything was delicious. The tiramisu got a ten out of ten too. Can’t wait to go again!!

Date of visit: June 2021