Flame's Sled Dogs - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great experience - if a little muddy

I was bought the Husky ride experience for my birthday. Had a great time on the ride (got very... read more

Reviewed 3 March 2014
jonese04
Harlow, United Kingdom
A dream day out

Reviewed 17 October 2013
Charlie A
Harpenden, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I had such a fantastic day meeting all the huskies. I had loads of fun and i gained lots of experience. My time mushing was the best experience of my life and i would highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in dogs and sleding, children or adults. I was able to practice putting a harness on a Husky. I was able to walk two Huskies. Nushka and Rogue together pulled me on a special Rig Can't wait to go again :o)

Date of experience: October 2013
Flames H, Owner at Flame's Sled Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Hello
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad that you had such a good time with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Vikki and the team x