Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Absolutely amazing experience+

What can I say... Captain John has to be the funniest, most lively yet professional people I've... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2021
damianbY6854HS
Seven Sisters boat trip

Fantastic boat trip, informative and professional. We travelled east from Newhaven Harbour to the... read more

Reviewed 14 November 2021
JPF01

All reviews wind farm beachy head fantastic trip seven sisters captain john great fun felt very safe hour trip take photos sunset cruise safety briefing exhilarating ride an amazing experience eastbourne pier birling gap be booking again different perspective
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Max and I had a fantastic trip out to Rampion Wind Farm. Great crew who looked after us so well and shared lots of information. Lots of fun. Thanks

1  Thank FrequentFlier623008
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Bought this trip for my daughter and son in law as a wedding anniversary present,and they both thoughly enjoyed it.
The weather was perfect ,so win win all round.
We will all be booking for next year, probably do the windfarm trip next.

1  Thank Google U
Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

Involved in rescue of stranded jet ski with RNLI rescue as extra twist. Not guaranteed on every trip though! Friendly competent crew, great weather and sea conditions and wonderful views. What's not to like?

1  Thank Maggie W
Reviewed 29 August 2021

Excellent admin for trip and John was very friendly and helpful when organising private charter. Clear and informative website. Took 1-hr trip towards Seven Sisters. Terrific fun, exhilarating and felt very safe. Informative and plenty of photo opportunities. Great value too. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Harry4Sammy
Reviewed 28 August 2021

This was honestly super great fun and highly recommended! I took my 2 sons, 10 and 12 and I was a little hesitant as I was not sure how much they would like it but they loved it, as did I! Even doing jumps at one point in the boat. We took the hour which was perfect. John who ran it was super nice too. Do it!

1  Thank 230howardf