See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

In Bexhill for a gig at the De La War Pavilion and Eve's B&B was the perfect place to stay.Large room, comfy bed and modern power shower. Plus full English breakfast to order in the morning.Katie our host was friendly and informative.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The communication from Jenny the owner was very good, the welcome on arrival was warm and check in quick.The 3 rooms we had were very well turned out , comfortable and gave us all a good nights sleep. The breakfast was made to order and very good.
This was a very pleasant experience and well deserves the 5 star rating we have given it.

Room Tip: Ring the owners and discuss any requirements as we found them very helpful
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vinodbhai P
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I received a very warm welcome from Jenny on arrival at Eve's. I had an immaculate room at the front if the house with a very comfortable bed. Great breakfast with good quality ingredients. Would recommend to others visiting the Area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Great safe, clean, comfortable family stay, highly recommend, and the best breakfast ever ..Thank you so much for your hospitality and friendliness and your family is just adorable! Book with confidence that this is a great place to stay at a great price per night..Thanks again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Jenny made us feel right at home. The rooms are immaculate and very nice. She and Justin have a sweet little girl as well as a adorable little dog, "Ralphie". Very well behaved! I was missing my dogs and when I saw Ralphie I knew we had chosen wisely. The English breakfast was excellent. Best B&B I have ever visited.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family