“fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of felixstowe caravan

2nd bedroom
Shower room
Shower room
Separate toilet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kareng196...
Hertford Heath, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

caravan was gorgeous beds very comfy home from home and owner very friendly,, park great. nice swimming pool good childrens play park

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Aug 2017
Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Mark B
“Such an adorable caraven”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The minute I walked in I was greeted with such a fresh fragrance and the cleaning was spotless, such a relief after many caravan horror holidays we have had! The owner had even left a welcome pack of tea,coffee and milk just to top it off. They have hd tv's in the bedroom and USB wall sockets to match which was a god send as my wife had forget to pack my I phone plug!! Lovely caravan park and the onsite club house on evenings was such a friendly and fun time was such a pleasant suprise☺️ First time we have ever been to Felixstowe and hand on heart will be coming back at least every year and hopefully to this caravan again which really was the cherry on the top of the cake. Natalie sincerely from me and my family thank you for your hospitality and your speedy answers to our questions before we booked. Kindest regards Charles Godfrey.

22 Aug 2017
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

5 Aug 2017
Thank you so much.I'm glad you enjoyed your stay
Yasmin C
“Very Happy with our stay, couldn't of asked for more”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Brilliant caravan, very homely and had everything we needed as a family of 6, Natalie was very quick to answer any questions we had and the key safe at the caravan was such a convenience. Felixstowe beach park was brilliant, great entertainment for all the family and we thoroughly had a great weekend. Will definitely be recommending to my friends and family.

31 Jul 2017
Thank you.you and your family are welcome back Any time
257disapp...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I needed something close to home as hubby is ILL and having extension work done in our house . This popped up and thought what a good idea and you know what .... I have no complaints about the caravan at all. it was spotless and was close to all amenities. Ample parking . I needed to contact the owner at one point and was answered back directly . Wonderful service . Easy payment methods via bank transfer and key pick up via key box so no worries . Definitely will tell my family when they visit not to waste their time on hotels this was much more comfortable and home like . The staff at the office couldn't help enough . Two thumbs up! Lovely clean swimming pool and play area . The grounds are kept immaculate.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Jul 2017
Thank you so much.you and your family are welcome back Any time
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing