it was a lovely calm place to stay. there isnt much to do close by for anyone that is looking for a fun energetic break everything is a bit of a long drive away. although anybody looking to get away from the hectic city life it is perfect. the lovely indoor heated pool adds to the relaxing atmosphere. i would love to return again.
What we loved about Ferry Farm Cottage:
- Swimming Pool - perfect way to start each day
- Fully self-contained - everything we needed was there including bath, DVD player, hairdryer, 4-hob cooker/grill/oven and its immaculately clean.
- Birdlife was amazing! For a pair of city folks, we absolutely loved spending the afternoon relaxing in the garden watching the birds, including a pair of pheasants.
- Location - within easy reach by car to markets, beaches, historic buildings (Oxbourgh Hall not to be missed), and there's a posh local pub within walking distance
- Friendly hosts - Margaret and Steve were always smiling, and very helpful & friendly
- Quiet - just us and the bird noises!
- Mostly flat landscape so its great for running, walking and cycling.
You won't like it if you can't disconnect from your internet (no connection) or mobile phone (patchy reception) for a few days.
If you want a really relaxing country break, then pack your walking shoes, swimmers, a box of food, a few board games and movies, and you'll be sorted. A lovely way to spend 4 days!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|