“Very friendly, small site x”
other travellers have booked this property
6 berth caravan for hire at Lees Holiday Park. Sapphire rated.
Lounge area at Lees holiday park. Modern kitchen in our static caravan at Lees Holiday Park.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
6 berth caravan for hire at Lees Holiday Park. Sapphire rated.
Lounge area at Lees holiday park.
Modern kitchen in our static caravan at Lees Holiday Park.
Mater bedroom with storage at Lees Holiday Park.
Hire this caravan for your family holiday.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ann B
“Lee's caravan park Hunstanton”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Caravan was mainly good exceptions toilet smelt of sewage and the collar which attaches the toilet to the floor was not fitted just hung in mid air .the carpet could do with a good clean this made the caravan seem dirty.on arrival dog mess on our very tiny bit of grass looked like it had been there a long time as it had dried up . personal on site very nice .

19 Oct 2018
Good Afternoon Ann
Thank you for your comments, we are sorry that these issues occured on your stay. All the issues you mentioned have been rectified and we were not aware of these previous to you stay or we would have made sure they were completed before your arrival.
Thank-you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are so pleased you enjoyed your holiday and found our out of hours contact valuable for your stay and we are able to help. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Don't forget to use your £50.00 voucher off your next holiday with us sent via email. Kind Regards The 2cholidays Team
MoiraG139
“Very friendly, small site x”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I used to go to Hunstanton when I was little with my Mum, Dad, Brother and 3 Sisters, after losing my Mum nine years ago and my brother very suddenly in February I decided to take my Dad and my youngest daughter down there from the far north of Scotland x the caravan site was a lovely small site with 10 residential caravans and a lodge, the caravan itself was fine and we spent a lot of time just relaxing x the first couple of nights were a bit noisy as it seemed a family had booked into four of the caravans and they liked to party but once they left it was a wonderful quiet place right next to the sea x I used to sit outside the caravan at high tide and listen to the waves lapping on the steps x George and Eve were absolutely brilliant, they made us feel so welcome and gave us advice on where to eat etc and they have a great sense of humour x they are an absolute delight to deal with x it’s a very long way to go but I would definitely hope to go back and I will most certainly try to book there again x it’s close to the promenade, sea life centre and town and there is a Tesco just up the road x all in all an excellent holiday had by all x

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Jul 2018
Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your holiday with us. Don't forget to use the £50.00 off voucher on your next booking sent via email. Kind regards, The 2cholidays Team
Alexandri...
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Delightful little gem of a caravan park and a stone's throw from the beach”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Lees caravan park and I am so glad that I did. The park only has about 10 caravans, a lodge and a couple of camper vans. It was so quiet at night and I found that a real tonic!
George and Eve are a delightful couple who are the onsite security and nothing is too much trouble. They really took a shine to our little dog and they made our stay even better than I imagined. Other residents were equally nice and the whole vibe of the site is nice and friendly with some quietness after 10pm.

The site is located pretty centrally, a stone throw's from the beach, Tesco at the top of the road for some bits and pieces and a nice pub called the Honeystone on the doorstep for a late night drinkie or two.

The fair is very close by and everything is only a few minutes walk. All in all a most enjoyable holiday and I would like to return very shortly in a month or two. I have already been asked by a couple of friends who want the details to go this year too..

Alexandria and Steve

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Jun 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing