“Fresh food. Great sauces! Good people.”

Curry Up Indian Grill
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #11 of 27 Quick Bites in Dublin
Description: Looking for a restaurant that serves Indian cuisine? At our Indian restaurant, we specialize in Indian food and give it an American twist. Our curry and other Indian dishes are made from scratch and fresh. We even have a chi tea bar so you can enjoy a delicious drink while you eat. Stop by today for our lunch specials or give us a call to learn more about our Indian restaurant.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Their web site menu doesn’t really describe the menu items so I was kind of flying blind when I called in our order. But I’m pretty adventurous so as long as they agree to “no cilantro” I’m usually OK with any style of food. The place looks very nice and is spread out enough I might even be comfortable eating inside (this is written during Covid). The available veggies/etc to throw on your dish are fresh and lined up Chipotle style. But the main dishes are being cooked stove top, as well as an assortment of sauces kept bubbling on the stove. The spicy Bhel Chaat was the highlight for me. Never had anything like it. Cool fresh veggies with a mix of puffed, crunchy grain of some kind. I’ll get it again. The chicken Biryani was tasty BUT I’ll warn you they are not afraid of spices. I’m used to whimpy restaurants where I have to order “extra, extra spicy”. I ordered spice level 8. It was a mistake! Tasty but I had to cut it with salsa to reduce it to my internal combustion level! Great food, my mistake. The mini samosas were tasty little crunchy things.

Go! Try new things and sauces! I’ll be back.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 7 October 2020

Really great place to try Indian food if you haven't before - kind of like Chipotle for Indian food. Everything I've tried has been fantastic, although I need to ask for it to be spicier. Their naan is so good! And the owner is super nice!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Although its healthy but too much customization makes it a different cuisine.amount served is too less compared to price and they serve reheated frozen parathas

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 2 March 2019

I stopped in for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. I read the reviews beforehand and they did not disappoint. The food was awesome. I had the lamb curry and it was delicious. I took my boss who is from India and he enjoyed it as well. I would definitely recommend eating here if you're ever in the area!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I truly have enjoyed the food at Curry Up every time I've gone.
The food is really good. The staff is very knowledgeable and knew what to recommend depending on my taste.
It is a bit pricey for lunch, but it's not a place I go to every day.
I'm glad Curry Up is opened for business!

Date of visit: October 2017