Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$102
US$159
US$126
US$94
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$62
Hotwire.com
Hotels.com
2,209 results
All reviewsconvention centerbig barvalet parkingnationwide arenacorner roomshort northwithin walking distancenorth marketroom servicehigh streetvalet servicehotel restaurantdowntown areabusiness tripconferencegarageskywalk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome location, clean and well managed! Right next to North Market where we worked the wine festival. Love that it is easy to just walk to. Pricey but you are in the heart of downtown. Will definitely stay there again next year if possible.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Columbus!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We had great stay there. My wife needed her medicine frozen and we got great help from them. Room was clean. There was not much noise. Reception staff was very helpful. Valet service was great too.Overall excellent experience

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My stay at Hyatt Regency in Columbus, Ohio (USA) during the annual AAPI Convention was terrific. It is the ideal hotel for convention and similar events. The reason being, it is connected to Columbus Convention Center, right in Downtown and not too far from airport. There are shuttles available to go airport. Other hotels nearby Hilton ard Drury Inn. Both are also connected to Convention Center. Restaurants and bar serve good food and drinks. Prices are reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Moving the AOCC back to the convention center was needed. Great to have the hotel connected. Everything is in one place. Hotel was quiet and the room was comfy. Staff were helpful. Can't wait till the conference this year. Will book again.

Stayed: November 2017
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to hosting you at your conference again next time!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Checked in Sat 7/7/18 and front desk was very pleasant ! I had requested a higher floor which she made happen for me ! That was very accommodating and felt pleased by that ! Bellman was very nice and met us at our room with a few items so all is good ! But when I walked in it felt like I was back at a Motel 6 with the decor and the look. Floor was dirty and needed a vacuuming at the least. Wall in bathroom looked like someone took a white crayon and wrote all over it and then someone tried to clean it up and that is being nice ! Caulking around the tub is about an inch thick and has black spots in areas which is like a serious eyesore ! In other words I was like yuck ! But it was sold out so I didn’t have much of a choice to get moved after asking ! I understand it is the location that keeps the place alive but if not for that I wouldn’t think Hyatt would let this be part of their Brand and feel good about allowing people to stay there. Bottom line I used my points for the stay and even though it didn’t cost me much I felt ripped off ! Staff was good but hotel was kinda like a dirty experience that you just walk out saying “man that wasn’t all that good “

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am sorry to hear about the housekeeping issues you described. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will address them with our Housekeeping team in an effort to provide a pleasant experience for our guests going forward. I hope you will consider reaching out to my Operations Director Jason Gibbs with specifics on your room number. I hope to be of service again in the future!