All reviews american girl front desk shopping trip great hotel easton center shuttle service whole foods breakfast was delicious shopping and restaurants workout room would definitely stay here again hot tub the breakfast area sitting area one night stay free breakfast indoor pool
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This hotel is in a great location. It is very clean, offers a wonderful free breakfast and free wifi. I highly recommend it for families that are in town for sports tournaments or dance competitions. Definitely give it a try!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I had a relaxing weekend well needed and I will be returning very soon next time I'll bring the grandkids so that they can enjoy the pool area along with the shopping experiences the cookies were a plus .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I was traveling for a business trip and I found this hotel to be at a convenient location near my place of business. I had a comfortable stay here. It was within close walking distance to the surrounding stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I always choose Hampton Inns when possible. I was in Columbus one night for work. The hotel itself was fine, but my room was less than stellar. My view was of the overhang, so there was no way to get light in the poorly lit room. I was very close to the elevator and concerned about the noise. It was fine, but I was right over the double sliding doors at the entrance to the hotel so I heard them open and close every single time. Then I turned on the heat in the room and the fan sounded like a plane taking off. Had I not been exhausted and already unpacked, I would’ve asked for a different room. Sadly, the room was $198 after taxes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Lauren B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Megan
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. I am sorry the room was not as quiet as you would have preferred. I will definitely have maintenance check on the PTAC unit in the room to make sure it is serviced properly. Please contact me directly and we can discuss your stay further.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Great location for shopping. Not too far from the Zoo or Cosi. Breakfast was a typical breakfast. Staff was friendly. Would recommend. Convenient location. Easy assess to the major roads. Would stay there next time

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family