“Looking for a patio and beer”
Review of Brewery District

Brewery District
Ranked #66 of 162 things to do in Columbus
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We walked for ever from German Village to check out this district and maybe try some craft beers. Very disappointing. Maybe we missed something but according to Google no. We found two bar/restaurant. I know from the visitors center video this area was where beer was made many years ago hence the name. If you thirst for a beer dont waste time here.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

If you love a good local beer this is a great place to visit. You can walk from one brewery to another and hit local pubs and food joints. You are in between downtown and the short north all with in walking distance.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My first time in Columbus. The best ever Ale's, very tasty tacos. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Fresh and fast kitchen, we were delighted with friend. I enjoyed my stay in Brewery. Thanks

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed hanging in this olde are of Columbus, Ohio. You get a beer see a show have dinner or all three in Brewery District. Be sure to find the BEER GUY on your visit. Hint he is dressed funny and is holding a BEER. Have Fun!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Endless amount of places to check out within walking distance. A great variety and I ended up really liking at least one beer at every spot we went to. They give out punch cards letting you about every brewery around.