“Amazing Service polite staff great food and hot”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Get food delivered
Ranked #970 of 2,345 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 5449 West Broad Street in Columbus. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

My wife and I stopped here on our way home and this was actually the best service and food we have had from a Taco Bell period . The ones in Jackson Michigan are poorly managed the food is always cold the workers are rude but this was 100% top notch ! As my wife said Ya’ll rocked . Sorry it took so long to post but thank you so much you guys were great your appreciated !!

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Montalvo69
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The staff was friendly and fast. The food was tasty and inexpensive. I visited with my wife and son for a late lunch on Saturday. We had Meal Deals and a cheesy roll-up. Total tab was under $10.

Because the prices are higher than the company Taco Bell that I frequent regularly, I believe it is a franchise. It is the first franchise to meet my 4 YO son's exacting specifications for his cheesy roll-up that he normally gets at our regular "Comfortable Taco Bell" on Billingsley.

Date of visit: August 2015