1,888 results
All reviews convention center north market the executive lounge short north beautiful hotel self park nationwide arena high street within walking distance parking garage restaurants and bars hockey game excellent stay business trip called the front desk gallerie valet
Reviewed 4 January 2016

From the early check in we received to the late checkout, my husband and I rate this a 10!! We had the best anniversary you could ask for. The modern suite we were upgraded to made us feel like a king and queen! After they heard it was our anniversary we were not only upgraded, but after our visit to the indoor hot tub (which was so clean and felt brand new along with the infinity pool) we came back to the room to find champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a card from the front desk staff wishing us a happy anniversary. Thank you to Brandy! We will absolutely be back next year :)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write and Happy Anniversary! We are honored you chose to stay with us for such a special occasion. It was our pleasure to treat you. We look forward welcoming you back again next year!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Booked a king room on Priceline. Loved every minute of this stay. Super modern hotel from the lobby, halls, guest room, and parking garage. Bathroom was super modern with walk-in shower. Very friendly front desk staff provided a lightening fast check-in. The bell-hop was even more friendly and welcoming. Provided some nice touches for Hilton Gold membership.

Parking is extra $. Café available in the lobby for a quick breakfast at extra $.

Some rooms face the inner courtyard, others face the outside with city views.

Located just north of downtown at the base of High Street restaurants/shops/cafes. Parking garage is linked with a pedestrian walkway to the Nationwide Center for hockey/events.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your comments about the service you received from the front desk and bell team, and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton. As you mention, we are within walking distance to Nationwide Arena as well as the vibrant Short North with boutiques, bars, and local dining. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Stayed here for our company holiday party and hope we come back next year! Room was very nice, comfy and pretty quiet considering how busy the hotel was with the MLS game happening that weekend.

The staff was so pleasant to work with and certainly went above and beyond to take care of us. Angela was our group Event Coordinator and took care of every detail to make it a great stay.

Pretty embarrassing to admit this, but I left my wallet in my room, didn't realize it till I traveled all the way home, and they were so quick to respond and confirm they had it - they even overnighted it to me. Shoutout to Dennis in Security for keeping it safe and returning so quickly!

Highly recommend this hotel for personal or business travel. Easy to get to and a great location for events at Nationwide arena, restaurants, and bars. Hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We were honored to have your company party here this year! Thank you for your kind comments about the service you received from Angela and Dennis – I am most fortunate to work with such hospitality oriented professionals. I have shared your comments with both of them in our Team Member recognition program. Glad that your wallet was returned to you in a timely manner. We look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit!

Reviewed 13 December 2015

I was a participant at a 3-day meeting in one of the Hilton meeting rooms. Although I was not a overnight guest in the hotel, I experienced several "customer delight" moments and would like to commend the staff!
1 - Ryne at the front desk did a special favor for me for the leaders of our meeting. He went above and beyond for me.
2 - Chloe - Customer Service & Brian - bellman. I was in a hurry to go to the airport and asked them to hold my bags for me so that I did not have to check in with the valet again. This saved me 10 minutes. Thanks!
3 - Jordan - General Manager. In my rush to depart for the airport, I absentmindedly left my cell phone in the meeting room. Jordan didn't hesitate in running back into the hotel and locating my phone, then getting it to me quickly.
4 - Elden - Food Service. Excellent food choices. And responded kindly to every extra request me made,

I WILL stay at the Hilton next time I am in Columbus. Consistent and excellent service by all staff! Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Thank you Leslie for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I am most fortunate to work with these hospitality-minded professionals. I have shared your comments with each team member in our recognition program. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

From check in to room cleanliness to food to a comfortable, quiet room, this hotel has it all. This is my top choice every time I go to Columbus. They have a great ambiance. I rarely sleep well at hotels, but I sleep great in the comfortable, relaxed environment of these rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your comments on the hotel’s accommodations and are glad to hear you enjoyed a good night’s sleep. We look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit!