Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$120
Hilton.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
CheapTicketsUS$120
Agoda.comUS$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021

While the hotel was clean and bright, the neighborhood surrounding it leaves a lot to be desired. Our friends car was nearly stolen at checkin and it didn’t feel safe walking outside at night. Do yourself a favor and find different location to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Jermaine Hawkins, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. While what you stated is concerning, I have heard nothing from the party involved. I've personally worked evenings and graveyard shifts several times and have walked the parking lot during those shifts on a regular basis. I have never had any issues. I'm very surprised to hear that. I can understand how this has has impacted your stay with us and it saddens me to hear about it.. The safety of our guests and employees is of the greatest importance to us. I hope you otherwise enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our way west. Leon, at the front desk, was very nice. He even brewed a fresh pot of de-caf for us when we rolled in after 9pm. The beds were comfy and the room was clean and updated. The breakfast selection and the food was good.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank garnet159
Jermaine Hawkins, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that Leon was friendly and accommodating and I appreciate you recognizing him by name. It's sounds like you had an overall good stay. We'd love to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

This was my first experience staying at a Tru Hilton, I hope they’re all this clean and the staff is as professional as the ones at the airport Columbus Ohio. It’s understandable that cleaning staff’s are short and staffing in general is in demand but somehow this group of young professionals made it work.

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Jermaine Hawkins, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

This is a new property! Staff was friendly, room was comfortable!
Wish I could have stayed for the breakfast but had to run. Will certainly think of this Hilton brand next time that I am in need if accommodations.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Jermaine Hawkins, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 May 2021

I would like to offer an update to my previous review of the Tru by Hilton Columbus Airport. I mentioned that the yogurt in the "grab and go" breakfasts were expired to one of the managers (Jermaine Hawkins?) and was offered a free microwaveable meal (Lean Cuisine) instead. I was very pleased with that. I appreciated the quick response to resolve the problem. Demonstrates that the hotel management listens and strives to do what is necessary to keep guests happy/content. Thank you Tru by Hilton! Would definitely consider staying again without hesitation!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank johnhO2491MW
Jermaine Hawkins, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Thank you for your updated response. Since you've last stayed with us we started serving hot breakfast. We'd absolutely love to have you back at our hotel. I definitely remember you. It was a pleasure having you stay with us!