“Poor service ”
Review of Cafe Zupas

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #602 of 2,482 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Start off good ordered first guy was good made the salad. Next person was busy talking with co workers took longer that usual. Third stage waiting on my soup and waiting and waiting, there are people working I can see them they are right behind the counter but nobody will look up. I guess it not their job. Finally grab my salad and a cup checking out informed the young man at the register the service was really poor, he didn’t know what to do. I guess Salt Lake City needs to come train this place. To many places to eat for this type service

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Our family has visited this establishment many times since it opened. The soups are all very good, I especially favor the lobster bisque. The salads are outstanding and the sandwiches are fresh and light. Love the options, love the friendly staff. Strongly encourage you give it a try.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We had a coupon their first week of being open. The food varieties of salads, bowls, desserts and more. We tried a little bit of all of it and left with extra food, stuffed and relaxed after an outstanding lunch.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

NOTE - this restaurant is in the LL Bean building on their old side parking lot.
Typical order in line and take food to your table. Staff was all exceptionally friendly.
Highly recommend the "Try 2 Combie" for $9.39. I had Cuban sandwich and the Strawberry Harvest Chicken salad. Ate salad, saved sandwich for later. Lunch companions both had Pesto Chicken sandwich, one had Tomato Basil soup the other had Chicken Enchilada Chili which basically looked like thick soup. All meals come with small bagette/roll and chocolate covered strawberry. Fast service through the line, plenty of seating, very good prices for the amount and quality of food

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Wide choice of salads ,soups,sandwiches,desserts,drinks..You can do a pick 2 or half -half.
Surprisingly my choice of tomato basil soup was so sweet(the menu did not mention of any sweetness in that soup) -which upset the whole dinner since I had already ordered a honey cilantro carnitas and peppermint chocolate brulee.
My husband had a soup with tortilla chips and it was better than mine and his sandwich was good.He had sampled his soup before ordering.
Bruelee was awesome
Soups were warm not hot.
I would be able to judge the place right after I make an another visit.It was not over priced .

Date of visit: January 2018