“My new favourte store”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #483 of 2,322 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Welcome to your Columbus, OH Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this place. The selection of wholesome organic food was awesome. Also great place to pick something remade for lunch or dinner. Wish we had this in ontario

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Now I know that food attracts flies, but Whole Foods really needs to find a way to control them. They were in the eating area, the snack, aisle, and the worst was the bakery. I can't buy a vegan donut that I just watched a fly crawl all over.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I went to this location for my first visit to a whole foods market ever! I've started this difficult journey of being a vegan and thought this place would help me get prepared. My family in fact is all on this journey together. So there we were, looking to hopefully indulge. Needless to say, it was beautiful to the eye and my kids were feeding off the energy of this place. It had a place to eat with activities and what not. Everywhere we looked was something we have never seen. So, I finally after all the initial awes and oohs, got to a vegan freezer. I wanted vegan cheese, in which they had plenty, but the one I decided on happen to be molded dead in the center of it. I decided to be positive and just reach for the bag behind that one but the next one was molded too. It took for the third reach for mold not to be visible but of course I passed.

Overall it was a fun experience but it was a little too busy for me; and not enough attention in the vegan freezer not to mention incredibly high prices. The very brand and quantity of strawberries I get at a different store was $2 more??? Why? Nevertheless, the meat selection looked 'to die for'!
I think I seen a lot of hands on kinds of foods; coffee grinder, pasta maker, salad barsss, honey maker...fun yet distracting. But I really gave them four stars instead of five because of the mold

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Whole Foods stores are usually beautiful places to shop and this huge, new store doesn't disappoint. Big variety and it's all displayed so beautifully.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I visit this Whole Foods often however I just attended my first trivia night there. Trivia night is Monday night from 8-10. It doesn't cost you anything but they offer $6 burgers, $1 fries and $2 beers. The burgers looked great and the fries and iced tea were delicious.

It's not loud or too crowded. It was certainly a great date night with my husband.