“Just OK”
Review of Hogan's Baking Co.

Hogan's Baking Co.
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Columbiana
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I traveled about 20 miles to visit this bakery on advice from a friend. I love road trips so not a problem. This bakery was nothing special! I have a much better bakery closer to me. I thought they were pricey and very average. The cookies were so tiny and tasted just ok. I did purchase a couple of other items to try, thinking that even at being pricey if they were awesome I would not mind paying. Not worth it! I am not saying they were bad but I could get this level of quality from many grocery stores. I probably won't return.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Absolutely fantastic baked goods. Wonderful selection located in charming downtown Columbiana. Great to get a pastry to go while strolling the shops or grab a big order to go.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Short & Sweet, the best bakery ever. It has 5 showcases, donuts, pastries, cakes and more. Lots of pre-packaged goodies on the other side. They also have coffee, cold drinks and T-shirts. They have a couple of tables inside, and a couple outside on the sidewalk. If in Columbiana, it's a must visit!

Remember, this is not a restaurant, but a bakery.

1  Thank TravelerELO
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We love this place! The filled cupcakes are better than any "gourmet" cupcake place we've gone to. The bear claws are to die for. I will be ordering a cake from them next week for my birthday. This is our first choice for donuts to cakes to dinner rolls!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This bakery is very good, they had a wide variety of baked good and everything looked very good. I bought the chocolate covered strawberries.