All reviews rooftop bar dog park adega restaurant bank vault glass shower trendy hotel mini bar king suite sitting area bachelorette party night life playhouse square progressive field cavs game room key beautiful hotel valet service
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The Hotel is very chic, trendy, cool. Every member of the staff are exceptional and go the extra mile to insure our experience is on every level exceeded. Our thanks to Isaac & the management for making our stay outstanding in every way each and every time we choose Metropolitan at the 9. Victoria & James

Room tip: All the rooms are exceptional with their own character.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Beautiful room! As nice or better than many in Vegas. Nice modern furnishings. The only problem was an extremely cool shower. Problems with the hot water and when we mentioned it at checkout, the response was, "Yeah, it's the whole hotel." Well, when you're paying over $300 a night, maybe hot water problems should be figured out.

Room tip: A room with hot water needs to be requested unless a cool shower is acceptable.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is gorgeous! It had a great updated bathroom and the bed was extremely comfortable! I was on the 4th floor but it was centrally located and in a safe part of town. There is multiple bars and places to eat also!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2016

The staff was absolutely amazing. When it came to customer service, they went above and beyond, especially when I was leaving. I had checked out early in the morning and came back later to get my bags. As i was waiting for my car, Pam went tout of her way to make sure I was comfortable. Additionally she carried my bags outside to the car when it arrived. She made me feel like a celebrity. I also really enjoyed the pet friendly atmosphere.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

This millennial proper hotel rocks. Rooms are crazy good with huge spa bathroom, suite living room, pet friendly with indoor pet park, rooftop bar that overlooks stadium. Nearby crazy gourmet grocery store with gourmet cafe, beer and wine tasting.

Trip type: Travelled with family