“A great visit”

Noble Beast Brewing Company
Ranked #80 of 1,716 Restaurants in Cleveland
Description: Family-run brewery and restaurant in beautiful downtown Cleveland. Creative menu with a focus on seasonal Ohio ingredients. Rotating list of house-brewed beer.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I headed to Cleveland to do the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and needed dinner when I arrived. I put this brewery into the map and headed there, even before I got a room set up.

When I arrived, the place was busy, but with open doors and distanced tables, I felt it was a safe spot. I was greeted immediately and set at the bar, which has plastic dividers between patrons. The bar was hopping with a trivia night, so I enjoyed listening to the clues and trying the beer.

I had a few choices (no flights here, just 5 oz pours) and I enjoyed each one. I stuck with the IPA’s, as they’re a favorite and I could tell from the award banners that they’ve done quite a few medal winners. Each one was well made and very delicious. I liked them enough to get a few four packs and a crowler can to go!

The sandwich was very tasty, with a big dill havarti cheese that hit the spot! I went back the next evening and had the wing special and that was also very good.

I enjoyed my visit and recommend you try them out.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Great beer. Friendly service. Open, airy - very comfortable. Lots of covid safety measures. We had the nachos - delicious!

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank cksrp
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

This spot was walking distance from my hotel for a few days. One visit and I was hooked. Great open air environment. Kind of a beach bar feel surrounded by pavement.
VERY attentive servers and bar staff. Never had to wait for anything. Usually they were coming back w/o me having to get someone's attention. Apps and sandwiches were very good and decent serving sizes. Nothing tasted like it was "off the truck".
I've been around a few brewpubs, being from Wis. These guys could teach a few of ours a thing or two. I settled in on the Peacemaker. A vanilla/coconut stout. After one, I had NO interest in trying another flavor. Easy drinking, great finish. And one heck of a kick. Better than that, an outstanding compliment to the food menu. Very, very balanced.
I had a few other options available while there, and did try, but I knew right away, if the place is right,why go anywhere else. Even w/ Covid19 limiting services and activity, the "Beast" was a great time. Thanks to the staff especially!

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank ks1020
Reviewed 19 April 2020 via mobile

We have been going here since they opened because it’s my favorite brewery in Cleveland! It’s the whole package! Excellent beer, food, service and atmosphere! Their food is SOOOO good! We love the nachos, veggie sandwich, turkey sandwich, zesty fries! So we decided to support our favorite brewery during quarantine and order online. Still excellent, friendly service! And the food and beer was still outstanding! Can’t wait to be able to sit at the bar again!

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

I’ve been a big fan of Noble Beast Brewing since I stopped in last year while doing the Cleveland Beer Passport “tour”. They have a great selection of different types of beer to please anyone’s palate. I’ve enjoyed their Kolsch and some of the lighter brews, while my sons have enjoyed the IPAs and Stouts. Their menu changes frequently and I have had a couple of amazing grilled cheese sandwiches, one with French onion soup. Yesterday I had their Tuna Melt special and it was the best tuna sandwich I’ve ever had! Definitely get in there as soon as our Cleveland restaurants and bars reopen!

Date of visit: March 2020