“Middle of the road. ”

Luke's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Waited a while to be seated. Fried pickles were some of the best I ever had. The pizza was ok. Beware if you order the perch. It was soggy and still has the skin on it. This made my stomach turn. The mac n cheese was soupy and not cheesy. Staff was very pleasant and removed it from the bill without me asking. French fries were delicious... they were hand cut shoestring fries. I will go again... just know to stay away from the fish! Once we were seated service was quick as was the kitchen.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Very friendly group. Excellent food outside the norm. Looked like a good beer selection (I opted for a cocktail). Family oriented.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My son, daughter and I had an awesome time. We sat outside. Our food was good. My favorite of the evening was the mozzarella kabobs. It has a nice outside seating arrangement. Great place. We highly recommend it

Reviewed 5 June 2018

While visiting friends, we went here. I had the smoked gouda pasta and it's very good. The 'salad' with it consists of lettuce, some croutons and sprinkled yellow cheese---period, not kidding!

The other items were walleye sandwiches. The hand-cut fries were very tasty, a little thin for my taste, but good. The fish was pretty heavy battered, but nicely prepared.

Second time there, and it was busy.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My son and I stopped in this restaurant when we were passing through town. I expected mediocre bar food, but I was pleasantly surprised. Our food was very good. It was a Tuesday night and pretty busy, but the staff did s good job keeping up. If you’re ever in Bluffton this little place is worth checking out.

We had Chicago style pizza which was surprisingly tasty as was the mozzarella stick appetizer and the chicken chunk bowl.