“Nice food service and entertainment”

Luke's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by after Sycamore lake wine company. Great patio area with good entertainment. Good craft beer selections. Good food and service. Usually can't go wrong.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Luke's has a sports bar atmosphere. The food is wonderful. The pizza is great and so are the sandwiches. Scottish eggs are a specialty appetizer and they are delicious! The prices are reasonable and the portions are large. Try the hand cut fries and add malt vinegar or the home made chios. They are delicious!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have been to Luke's a lot. But this was the worst. I don't think the waitress had a clue about the menu. I asked for the chicken dinner and for the green beans instead of the baked potato. She also had to go in and ask what the vege of the day was. So she brings out my salad first. Then brings me a big plate with a very stale bun with a piece of chicken on it. No condiments, just a bun and chicken. I told her I asked for the chicken dinner with the beans, not a sandwich. She looked at me and said, "do you still want the beans"? Oh my, no thanks, I was also charged more for what they gave me then for the meal I ordered. At that point, I just paid it and left. Come on Luke's, train your help.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The food is really good and their French fries are amazing. They are hand cut and aren't frozen like the ones in other restaurants. Everything that I have had has been very good and the hamburgers are excellent.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

My parents moved to Bluffton a few years ago, and we have eaten at Luke's almost every time I've visited. And why not? The food is good, hearty, tasty fare; the beer menu is always interesting; the atmosphere is friendly; and the prices are extremely reasonable. You'll find a pretty wide assortment of dishes on the menu, none of it fussy. The salads and burgers are good and the daily soup specials are frequently outstanding. Long live Luke's!