US$197
US$117
US$100
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$174
US$148
Priceline
US$135
Hotelpower.com
All reviewshyde park steakhousehard floorsmodern decorfront deskrare these daysfrosted glasssliding doordesk spacenice clean roomsusual hoteltoilet tissuespent two nightsroom servicemini fridgewould stay here againnext morningstayed here for one night
Reviewed 29 November 2016

With family in the area and a mid sized dog in tow... we needed an easily accessible, pet friendly hotel.
Hotel Indigo was absolutely it!!
The moment we walked in the front desk receptionist Le Von...greeted us and our pooch so warmly with treat bags for all and lots of hugs for the dog.
Le Von was terrific and so helpful throughout our brief stay...checking us in quickly with rooms near an exit for easy dog walking and she helped us sign up for the rewards program...really doing it all for us.
The rooms are spacious, clean, modern, very millennial in décor.
I am not a big fan of the sliding door into the bathroom since it does not ever really close or afford much privacy but that is a decorating issue and did not detract at all from our brief stay.
All in all... Hotel Indigo could not have been better unless a free breakfast was included with the reasonable dog friendly rates.
Pick this hotel chain if you travel with pets.

Room Tip: Ask to be near an exit for easy dog walking if you are traveling with a pet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2016

This hotel was very average for the price. The elevator jingle was really annoying. We didn't get a chance to eat at the Bistro or enjoy any of its amenities. Mike and Alissa at the front desk told the story behind the hotel. But to me, this hotel might seem really boring to me.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear TKHOTELREVIEW,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us and being our guest. It is great to know the high scores you have given towards the cleanliness and service you received. However, I was concerned to see that you had some concerns with the elevator jingle, hotel atmosphere and hotel amenities. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future and show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I spent 2 nights at Hotel Indigo for work. The gentleman that worked in the evening (Nov 7 and 8) was so kind and helpful. I wish I could remember his name! He was quick to complete tasks and helped me get some basic amenities that I forgot. I was very impressed with the decor, considering the reasonable price I paid ($102 per night). The room was very clean and bed was comfortable. I loved that house keeping actually saved my towels that I hung to "conserve water" - every hotel that advertises that STILL washes my towels >:-(

The only area that was a small disappointment was that my neighbors were pretty loud until 3am (it was election night). I'm not sure if it was thin walls or just a really loud voice.

There was a bistro, but I didn't utilize it. I can't say if the food was any good or not, but it had a really nice ambiance!

I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there if I return!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The front desk staff is very accommodating, I've stayed at least 3 times at this property and they are always pleasant. Late check out is always available for IHG members which I always take advantage of.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

We had never heard of this hotel and took a chance. The room was very nice and well appointed. The hotel staff, everyone we came in contact with, was exceptionally nice. If we are in another city with a Hotel Indigo we would definitely book it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple